Event Specialist - Employee Experience & Communications
Company: Wynn Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Event Specialist in the Employee Experience & Communications
department is responsible for assisting with the development,
coordination, and execution of employee events. This includes but
is not limited to employee recognition programs, employee
appreciation events, employee contests, quarterly management
meetings, human resources compliance program events, employee
holiday celebrations, and all other employee centric "pop-up"
* Follows all Wynn Las Vegas core values and property and
* Follows all applicable internal policies, federal and state laws,
rules, regulations and controls.
* Delivers and maintains a maximum level of property-wide service
* Contributes to company-wide communication and best practices.
* Balances multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines,
often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
* Assists and coordinates various property functions including
special events and promotions along with the development of support
* Carries out clerical and administrative tasks to support
* Works with the Sr. Manager of Employee Experience &
Communications to execute all event strategies and activities
including working with numerous internal business partners for the
purchasing and scheduling of food and beverage elements, equipment,
decorations, and communications.
* Communicates expectations to involved departments, assists with
event collateral, and communicates necessary event logistics
information to team members.
* Works closely with internal departments to perform duties as well
as outside vendors.
* Coordinates with the Safety department on the planning and
coordination of onsite events.
* Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
* Manage smaller events with limited guidance.
* Assist with assembling gifts and other event collateral, event
set-up, event registration, gift distribution, greet guests, and
event clean-up as required.
* Researches gift and prize ideas for events and other employee
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be highly
motivated and be willing and able to perform each job
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be 21 years of age or above.
* Minimum of two (2) years of event planning experience or
* Must be detail oriented and the ability to multi-task
* Ensure confidentiality of all employee information and other
human resources programs.
* Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays when
Education and/or Experience:
* High school or equivalent degree required. Bachelor's Degree in a
related field or equivalent experience preferred.
* Requires general computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft
* Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and
administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy
and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other
employees or guests. Fluency in English required, second language a
plus. Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group
Wynn Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Wynn Resorts
does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or
any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Wynn Resorts, Las Vegas , Event Specialist - Employee Experience & Communications, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!