PARA PROFESSIONAL TUTOR III - LYNCH, ANN ES
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PARA PROFESSIONAL TUTOR III - LYNCH, ANN ES - ( 220007C4
- Current wage $18.00/hr.
- This temporary position is not on the Support Staff Salary
- There are no employee benefits attached to this position.
- All performance evaluations will be conducted by the designated
administrator.NOTE: Persons hired into this position will be
permitted to work a maximum of 19.9 hours per week, not to exceed
720 hours per year in a 9-month assignment or a maximum of 19.9
hours per week, not to exceed 1039 hours per year in a 12-month
assignment.Please ensure that you have read the job description for
the position. Required documents for the job which you are
applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to
- High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General
Education Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
- Minimum of 60 credits from an accredited college or
university.DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION
- High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign
- College transcript(s).Please ensure that you complete the
entire seven (7) year work history in the Experience and
Credentials section of your application, including periods of
unemployment, schooling and volunteer work.Primary Location : LAS
VEGASWork Locations :ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNER DIV3950 S.
PECOS-MCLEOD ROADLAS VEGAS 89121Job :
Para-Professional/Aides/AssistantsOrganization : Clark County
School DistrictSchedule : TemporaryShift : Temporary WorkEmployee
Status :Job Type : Part-time: Day JobJob Posting : Sep 21, 2022,
3:21:37 PMUnposting Date : OngoingReq ID: 220007C4Clark County
School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment
employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CCSD, Las Vegas , PARA PROFESSIONAL TUTOR III - LYNCH, ANN ES, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!