Room Attendant/Housekeeping Part-Time and Full-Time
Company: Sonesta Hotels & Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Description Summary*
The Guest Room Attendant (GRA) works with the Housekeeping
Management Team to clean guest rooms and public space areas, and/or
work in the commercial laundry facility, in accordance with brand
time, product and placement standards to ensure total guest
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
* Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions
with guests and clients according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T.
* Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure
corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest
* Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to
established standards and procedures including making beds,
dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing
trash, etc. May include cleaning the kitchen area, room
refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishware, etc.
* Notify supervisor when service is completed so rooms may be sold
or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor
according to established procedures.
* When assigned to laundry, monitor laundry supplies and equipment
to ensure they are sufficient and in working order. Operate washers
and dryers according to hotel standards and manufacturers'
guidelines. Receive soiled linens and inspect for damaged or
stained items. Fold and store clean linens, report damages to
* Minimize waste of supplies and amenities within all areas of
* May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
* Report needed repairs or unsafe conditions to supervisor.
* Handle all lost and found items according to established
* Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication
and coordination with other shifts and departmental management.
* Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding
health and safety services.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
*QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS*:
* Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
* Previous background from the extended stay industry
* Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English is preferred;
other languages beneficial.
* Basic reading, writing and mathematical abilities are
* Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving
about the facility.
* Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 75 pounds.
* Will be required to regularly use commercial cleaning
* Will be required to work mornings, evening, weekends, and
*Additional Job Description*
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping
ensure the health and financial security of employees and their
families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Health Savings Account with Company Match
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
* Paid Vacation and Sick Days
* Sonesta Hotel Discounts
* Educational Assistance
* Paid Parental Leave
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Various Employee Perks and Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws,
rules, or regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.40 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Hotel Experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sonesta Hotels & Resorts, Las Vegas , Room Attendant/Housekeeping Part-Time and Full-Time, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!