Inside Sales Executive
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*JOB SUMMARY: *
The Casino Sales Executive foremost role is to act as the primary
growth engine for VIP marketing, owning outbound sales
telemarketing to a broad range of Caesars Entertainment customers.
In this role, you will develop strategic relationships with
customers by having a comprehensive understanding of casino
systems, casino sales; as well as, overall understanding of
converting sales activities into casino trips with a seamless
hand-off to the on-property service team. Casino Sales Executives
displays a strong understanding of Caesars Sales/Service model
within VIP Marketing and assists in positively promoting this model
while continuing to build rapport with customers through commercial
awareness and anticipating customer needs in creation of their
pre-trip itinerary. As an intuitive and creative problem solver,
you will constantly strive to delight our guests and be confident
in your ability to meet goals set forth by the management team.
*KEY JOB FUNCTIONS*:
* Responsible for developing and maintaining coded player block
through direct mail, email, telemarketing, and leveraging
* Actively participates in telephone solicitation and coordinates
personalized direct mailings for assigned markets.
* Ensures seamless hand off of guest pre-trip itinerary for
flawless on property execution by VIP Hospitality Team.
* Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and
policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity
* Responds to and consistently meets the needs of coded
* Supports and cultivates new ideas and methods to deliver business
* Identifies ways to increase efficiencies or improve product or
* Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks
their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact
* Prepares project plans that aid in moving projects forward.
* Must display strong knowledge of casino systems (LMS, CMS,
SALESFORCE, EMS, SCHEDULER, TICKET SAGE, etc.)
* Open to outside employees/ outside vendors shadowing and
answering any pertinent department information.
* Fully knowledgeable of all happenings on property and in
* Demonstrate mastery of all existing products/services and/or
progress on new initiatives, bonus programs and system changes.
* Actively participate in all department and company initiatives to
drive sales and revenue.
* Demonstrate a willingness to teach, mentor, train and share
information with the team.
* Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters.
* Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of
Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department
goals and business strategy.
* Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and
finds answer when unsure for customers as well as co-workers.
* Projects warmth and enthusiasm in person and on the phone; builds
rapport to strengthen relationships and encourages trial as well as
* Has the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: *
* One to three years hospitality or sales experience (Experience
with luxury brands preferred).
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize
customer service experience and program profitability.
* Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks
simultaneously including assisting fellow Casino Sales
* Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure
seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
* Excellent interpersonal skills required.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
* Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity
in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated
* Must be able to obtain a Nevada gaming license
*CRITICAL COMPETENCIES: *
*_Sales Excellence: _ *Leveraging sales techniques to maximize
*_Passion for Service: _ *Internally motivated to graciously serve,
delight and build player loyalty; as well as, service and assist
*_Drive: _ *Harnessing energy and passion to excel
*_Customer / Commercial / Market Awareness: _ *Anticipating and
listening to customer needs / looking outside our world
*_Influence: _ *Engaging and assisting others to succeed
*_Professional Excellence: _ *Applied functional / business
knowledge; professionalism, composure, effectiveness
* Must have manual dexterity and coordination to operate office
equipment to include but not limited to: 10 key adding machine, PC
computers, telephone/headset, fax machine, photocopy machine.
* Must be able to work in moderate to loud noise conditions.
* Must be able to make telephone calls for extended periods
(minimum 40+ calls/day)
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
* Must be able to move in and around the Casino/Hotel/Mall
* Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke.
* Must be able to work, for long periods of time, under fluorescent
* Must be able to work at a desk, for the majority of the day, in a
* Must be able to spend the majority of the day working off
computer monitors and operating a keyboard.
* Although the majority of position will be spent seated at a desk,
there will be occasions where candidate must be able to remain on
one's feet for long periods of time, and/or walk for long
* Must be able to travel as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $42,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Las Vegas, NV 89109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
* Hospitality: 2 years (Preferred)
* Cold calling: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Inside Sales Executive, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!