Company: Stout Management Company
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary Shows and leases apartments, condominiums, homes, or
storage units to prospective tenants by performing the following
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Complete guest cards thoroughly and report all walk in and phone
* Interviews prospective tenants and records information to
ascertain needs and qualifications by completing guest cards for
* Enters guest cards into system on a daily basis.
* Accompanies prospects to tour model apartments and discusses size
and layout of rooms, describes available facilities and property
amenities such as swimming pool and saunas, location of shopping
centers, services available, and terms of lease. Know prices,
specials, floor plans, and locations.
* Take the most scenic route when escorting prospective residents
to the model or target units and review property amenities with
* Ask questions to assist prospect in finding a new home.
* Become Familiar with Stout Management Company sister communities,
referring the prospect when unable to assist them at your
* Qualify prospect needs on guest cards in compliance with Fair
Housing Laws and Stout Management Company non discriminatory
* Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental
* Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other
information, such as required licenses.
* Treat every resident, prospect and coworker in compliance to the
Fair Housing Laws
* Verify prospect application and ensure that application is
processed within 24 hours and submitted to the Property Manager for
approval and signatures.
* Prepare move-in lease and documents for manager approval prior to
move in by following "file checklist guidelines".
* Explain rental fees, policies and procedures.
* Walk the apartment with new move-in resident at the time of move
* Writing work orders and assisting prospects with property move in
* Take work orders, report complaints to manager and follow up
* Process lease renewal letters
* Prepare lease renewal documents and follow up
* Inspects condition of premises daily and reports to manager for
* Compiles listings of available rental property.
* Composes newspaper advertisements, internet and magazine ads.
* Study and complete competitors market survey reports weekly and
* Open and close model and target units ensuring they are
presentable and ready to show each day.
* Inspect models to make sure they are clean, report any needed
* Review property process, specials, availability and occupancy
* Touch up cleaning when needed in office, clubhouse, bathrooms and
* Pick up trash, sweep floors, vacuum and clean glass.
* Answer phones assisting resident complaints
* Courteous, professional and friendly at all times.
* Stand and greet each prospect in a friendly professional manner
according to Stout Management Company's policy and procedures.
* Close each prospect to rent a unit
* Report any theft, vandalism, trip hazards or resident complaints
* Collect rent, holding fees, utility payments and laundry income
and document payments as introduced by manager
* Dress professional and clean in business attire following Stout
Management Company's dress code policy.
* Maintain a neat office and work environment
* Know the community and product
* Handle resident service calls, prospect inquiry calls, and follow
up calls on prospective residents.
* Review all advertising and have complete knowledge of all rates,
incentives, and concessions at your community as well as at
* Assist the Property manager with rent collections, lease renewals
ad service request follow up.
* Maintain strict confidentiality of all Stout Management Company
and resident matters.
* Prepares all move-in packets and coordinates the move-in with the
* Facilitates and monitors the use of the clubroom, as approved by
* Ensures that all models and "market ready" vacant are in perfect
condition and smell fresh
* Walks the property once a day to ensure the property's "curb
* Adheres to the policies and procedures manual
* The manager has the primary authority to determine the exact
day-to-day duties of the leasing Consultant. This determination
will take into consideration the leasing Consultants skills,
experience, and career goals, and how they best fit into the
operational needs of the property.
* Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive
* Prepare merchandise for display, or for purchase or rental.
* Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and
* Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
* Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of
merchandise sought for rental.
* Responsibilities include locating and qualifying prospective
residents, assisting current residents, lease renewals, and rent
* Determine the needs of a potential resident
* The ability to schedule appointments and follow up on
* Organizational abilities
* Follow up skills
* Attention to the little details.
* This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by this employee, Employee will be
requested to follow any additional instructions and should be
prepared to perform any other duties requested by the Property
*Supervisory Responsibilities *
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
*Certificates, Licenses, Registrations *
Fair Housing Certification
A Valid, Unexpired Driver's License
*Other Skills and Abilities *
Ability to speak fluent Spanish if required at Property
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Stout Management Company, Las Vegas , Leasing Consultant, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!