Company: Triangle Refrigeration Company
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 25, 2023
With over 150 years of experience, CoolSys is the market-leading
indoor environment solutions company. Our full spectrum of
best-in-class services includes HVAC & refrigeration installations,
remodels, service & maintenance; and energy solutions, including
controls and lighting. CoolSys serves customers in the retail,
commercial, food service, educational, healthcare, and industrial
markets. Headquartered in Southern California, CoolSys has more
than 2,000 highly trained, field-based service and installation
experts, serving more than 45,000 customer locations across North
America daily. WHAT WE OFFER We are a large company serving many
unique customers - because of this, we provide job stability and
long-term opportunity for career growth. We invest in our
technicians by offering: * Ongoing Education & Training
* Exposure to a Large Variety of Projects
* Industry-leading Benefit Packages
* Advanced support and tools designed to improve your workflow
* Pay from $26 - $49/hour
* Sign on bonus up to $3,000 WHY JOIN US We understand that hiring
great people in the field is the foundation of everything we do.
Our employee benefits packages include: * Competitive pay including
a quarterly bonus plan
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* 401(K) matches
* Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid online training and state-of-the-art training facility to
invest in YOUR career growth
* Opportunities available nationwide
* Employee discounts on vehicles, hotels, theme parks, select cell
phone bills and so much more
* Pet Insurance
* Legal Plan, and ID Theft Protection JOB SUMMARY This position is
responsible to lead, train and mentor the EMS project crew,
prioritize and delegate responsibilities, communicate with the
trades people on the job site, and track project schedule to ensure
projects are completed efficiently, accurately and on-time. JOB
REQUIREMENTS * High school diploma or GED, and trade or technical
* 7+ years of experience in construction or related industry,
prefer a license in any of the controllers Source installs.
* Knowledge of electrical power systems.
* Knowledge of commercial HVAC construction and installation.
* Knowledge of some refrigeration.
* Skill in computer programs, such as MS Word, Excel.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to communicate well with others. Today, there are 22
different companies that make up the CoolSys family of brands. When
you join CoolSys, you join a nationwide network of the country's
best and most highly trained technicians. Our valued employees are
at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to
be part of that growth! Connect with us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Coolsys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. All qualified
individuals - Including all ages, colors, disability, ethnicity,
family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language,
national origin, physical and mental ability, political
affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic
status, veteran status, and other characteristics are encouraged to
apply. Pre-employment background screening (criminal and MVR) and
drug testing (including for marijuana) are required for all
positions. Coolsys will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or
local ordinance. #SA2022
Keywords: Triangle Refrigeration Company, Las Vegas , Electrical Foreman, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!