Front Desk Supervisor - Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 25, 2023
What you will be doing
- Ensure proper staffing levels of front office associates,
including interviewing, hiring, supervising, training and
scheduling front desk agents, front office supervisors, guest
service aides/bell staff, concierge staff and PBX operators.
- Have complete understanding of Front Office staff's roles and
duties and be able to perform duties at any given time.
- Accurately manage and operate the MICROS system at the front
office, including all daily transactions and those which are not
- Accurately check AM and PM discrepancy reports.
- Communicate with Housekeeping and Engineering Departments
regarding guest rooms, requests and maintenance requests/needs.
Efficiently process guest requests to the appropriate
- Greet and communicate cordially with guests, promptly and
professionally checking them in and out of the hotel, answering
questions, and assisting guests with needs.
4315 University Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Enjoy warm hospitality at the Embassy Suites Las Vegas hotel. Our
all-suite hotel is across the street from the University of Nevada
Las Vegas, Cox Pavilion and the Hard Rock Casino. The Las Vegas
Convention Center and famous Las Vegas Strip are within walking
distance of the property. Our hotel is minutes from Las Vegas
International AirportMcCarran Airport (LAS), the Thomas Mack
Center, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, The Mob Museum, Lake Mead, Nellis
Air Force Base and Hoover Dam.
What we are looking for
- Ability to calmly work with high demand and/or upset
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Remington, Las Vegas , Front Desk Supervisor - Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!