Business Development Executive - (HYBRID)
Company: ASTOUND Group
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ASTOUND is a global experience design company that specializes
in the design and execution of memorable experiences for companies
to share with their customers. ASTOUND is a multi-faceted business
whose services include architectural fabrication, brand strategy,
and development, retail design and store rollouts, digital
engagements, trade show booths, branded events, and environments.
ASTOUND's offices span North America, with fabrication facilities
that exceed 600,000 square feet. Key office locations include Las
Vegas, Portland, and Toronto. ASTOUND's projects span over 40
countries and their clients are some of the most well-recognized
brands across multiple industry sectors including consumer
products, sports and entertainment, telecommunications, and
technology. We are currently on the lookout for a Las Vegas-based
Business Development Executive to help generate new leads for our
team and uncover opportunities that lie within existing accounts.
This person will focus on prospecting, generating leads and
opportunities that will sell in ASTOUND's capabilities within Brand
Experience, Experiential, and Event marketing as well as the
Conference, Exhibits, and Tradeshow space. The Business Development
Executive reports to the SVP of Business Development and Client
Partnerships or their designee. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for the development of new accounts and/or
generating new business from existing accounts.
- Comfortable with cold prospecting and in-person network
- Strong ability to interact and communicate with new potential
- Collaborate with a Line of Business Leaders and
Cross-functional support teams on executing sales strategy, goals,
- Manage all aspects of our new sales and relationship
development process, demonstrating the ability to develop a deal
framework for all opportunities that will increase the likelihood
of the deal successfully closing, from identification, discovery,
nurture, opportunity origination, and relationship expansion.
- Be a significant contributor to ASTOUND's new business targets,
accurately and effectively identifying/managing new market
opportunities/leads, and managing pipelines in order to prioritize
business opportunities and internal resources.
- Develop short-term and long-term retention and growth
strategies for clients and deliver on those strategies to
continually build a strong business pipeline.
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients
via face-to-face meetings, targeted trade shows, functions,
networking events, etc., phone work, and virtual (e.g., chat,
email, video conferencing, etc.) to deliver leads and
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective
- Effectively deliver the ASTOUND company story and value
proposition, becoming an expert on ASTOUND's capabilities, service
offerings, and lines of business.
- Assist with other sales activities/initiatives as instructed by
your SVP, VP, and Directors of Client Service partners.
- Consistently evidence all activity in Salesforce and generate
accurate forecast and sales activity reports for executive
- Inspire your team and influence them to perform at their best
each and every day; this will ultimately determine the success of
the sales organization.
- Maintain a positive mindset, encourage teamwork, and act as an
impeccable brand ambassador for ASTOUND.
- Willingness to travel within North America and overseas.
- Other duties as assigned. DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, &
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university is
preferred. High School Diploma or Equivalent with relevant work
experience is required.
- Outbound sales experience as an asset (minimum 3 years), with
experience in successful quota-carrying.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Industry experience within Tradeshow/Exhibits,
Brand/Experiential Marketing, or Event marketing is highly
- Has proven the ability to successfully manage their own book of
accounts in the profitable production of revenue opportunities
totaling approximately $2 million or more.
- Knowledge of sales systems is required (Salesforce).
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software applications
including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills are
- An enthusiastic learner with superior creativity,
problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Has demonstrated consistent above-average performance
evaluations in previous roles.
- Ability to work in an environment characterized by constant
change and tight deadlines.
- Strong team player with innovative ideas who can partner with
others (internal and external) to achieve objectives and work
- Evidence of continued growth through education, skills
training, and professional development. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Travel
up to 50% BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION The compensation package (base
salary plus performance-related pay, based on sales) will be
commensurate with experience. Our employees are entitled to a
standard set of benefits, including health and dental insurance and
401(k) with company match.
- Excellent Medical Insurance
- Excellent Dental Insurance
- Excellent Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- 401K matching program after 60 days of employment
- 100% Company Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Referral Program We operate in quite a distributed
manner. There is a concentration of team members around Las Vegas,
Los Angeles, Portland, Milwaukee, and Toronto and so there are
benefits to more team members being in these locations. But most
important will be the person, their ability and motivation to help
us grow, and their fit with our team and culture. Wherever they may
be (in North America), they will need to build relationships and
make sales all over the Americas. DIVERSITY COMMITMENT At ASTOUND,
our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to
create not only a great place to work but also an environment where
our employees, customers, and the communities we operate exist in a
safe, productive, and enriching environment for everyone. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status, and other characteristics
protected by federal, state, or local laws. PI200240797
Keywords: ASTOUND Group, Las Vegas , Business Development Executive - (HYBRID), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!