Suite Service Attendant- Steady Extra (Rio LV)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
JOB SUMMARY: The Guest Room Attendant cleans guest rooms in
their assigned area with the intention of removing all evidence of
previous guests. He/She ensures all amenities are present and
displayed in the appropriate manner. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clean rooms according to procedures stated in the department
guidelines (completing the department standard of preparing a
minimum of 15) except grave shift which is assigned tasks requiring
- Complete turn down service as assigned
- Obtain needed cleaning supplies from supply room.
- Obtain computer printout of room assignments for their
- Sign for keys prior to starting shift.
- Required to empty bag on vacuum cleaner daily.
- At the end of shift, turn in keys, supplies, and signed
computer assignment sheet to the appropriate locations.
- Turns in all items found in guest halls or left in check out
rooms in a timely manner. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal
and written form in a professional manner.
- Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Work requires flexibility to work various shifts.
- Work may require use of a small step stool to reach high areas
- Must be able to work from a standing position and/or walking
motion for extended periods of time.
- Work requires ability to work from a kneeling position for
extended periods of time.
- Work requires attention to detail and must have visual
capabilities needed to inspect their own work upon completion to
avoid leaving deficient work.
- Work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise
and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air
quality. PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Able to push, pull, carry, or lift up to 50lbs repetitively
throughout the work day.
- The physical ability to stand and/or walk continuously for
duration of shift.
- The physical ability to climb stairs, balance, bend/stoop, and
- The physical ability to frequently crouch, push/pull, squat,
and work above the shoulders with both arms.
- The physical ability to use both hands for continuous
- The physical ability to push, pull, and lift various furniture
items such as mattresses, end tables, chairs, ottomans, lamps, and
- The physical ability to tolerate any required personal
protective equipment such as gloves, safety glasses, safety
goggles, and other protective equipment deemed appropriate on a
- Ability to safely operate motorized equipment
- Attention to detail and must have visual capabilities needed to
inspect work upon completion to avoid leaving deficient work.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance according
to schedule Disclaimer : This is not necessarily an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or
working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that
other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change,
(e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or
technical developments).The possibilities are endless when you join
the Rio team. At this exotic escape you will entertain our guests
as they enjoy more than 2,500 suites, 120,000 square feet of gaming
space, 14 dining experiences not to mention the heart thumping
music of Chippendale's and the mystical sights and sounds of the
Voodoo Lounge. If you're spontaneous and impulsive, the Rio is the
place for youCaesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive
process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for
individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy,
pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between
the position and an individuals' religious beliefs or practices.The
below statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed in this position. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position. The
Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description
whenever necessary. As a part of the new hire process, finalist
candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background
check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law
requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The
Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against employees or applicants based on race, color, national
origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.The Guest Room Attendant
cleans guest rooms in their assigned area with the intention of
removing all evidence of previous guests. He/She ensures all
amenities are present and displayed in the appropriate manner.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Suite Service Attendant- Steady Extra (Rio LV), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!