Anesthesia Tech PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $21.61 - $30.26 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient experience?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a(an) Anesthesia Tech PRN today with Southern Hills Hospital and
Medical Center.BenefitsSouthern Hills Hospital and Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Anesthesia Tech PRN. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs an Anesthesia Technician,
you will provide assistance to Physicians, anesthesiologists,
Perioperative Services and other related clinical areas. Our team
is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support
each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is
as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what
makes us great and apply today!
- *You will perform physiological monitoring, invasive central
lines, point of care laboratory testing, and intubations.
- *You will assume daily responsibility for set up and safety
checks of anesthesia machines equipment and carts.
- *You will assist in blood recovery through auto transfusion
services, cell saver, intra-aortic balloon pump and other similar
- *You will be required to project an image of professionalism in
communication, appearance and conduct.
- *You will support the mission and vision of Perioperative
- *You will be expected to maintain a working knowledge of
departmental and hospital standards and policies and
- *Anesthesia Technologist/Technician certification
- *High school Graduate or equivalent
- *Current BCLS certification required.
- *Two years' experience as an Anesthesia Technician
- *OR Tech experience preferred.
- *Laser safety training required
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Southern Hills Hospital is a 260+ bed acute care
hospital. We provide emergency and pediatric emergency services.
Our facility also offers a behavioral health unit serving teens and
adults, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke
Center and a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit. In addition,
Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center provides women with top
level care with our OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and
surgical services. We are also certified by The Joint Commission,
the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, in
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Anesthesia Tech PRN opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Las Vegas , Anesthesia Tech PRN, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!