Company: Swickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Swickard, we're passionate about vehicles, and committed to
providing 100% customer support and satisfaction - that's where you
Each member of our team is dedicated to providing a superior
experience, whether over the phone, face to face, or in a
supportive role. Our customers are the reason we're here. We want
to be their favorite place to purchase or lease a vehicle, and we
want to be your favorite place to work! If you understand
hospitality and are committed to the customer experience we'd like
to talk to you! Swickard is changing the way auto dealerships
operate, and revolutionizing the world of service after the sale.
Our culture is transforming the retail automotive industry - and
our team just continues to grow!
We're already in the Top 100 of companies in automotive retail -
come find out why!
The Payroll Specialist will play a key role in formulating payroll
operations in a fast pace and rapidly growing environment,
optimizing processes and procedures, ensuring regulatory and
compliance adherence. The position must provide excellent customer
service to internal and external stakeholders across the family of
dealerships, vendor oversight and technology implementation support
as needed, as well as development and coaching to build and sustain
an effective and engaged team.
- Conduct payroll processing including earnings, taxes, benefit
deductions, and garnishments along with a team of Payroll
- Manage US payroll statutory compliance for respective stores,
and assist team members as needed.
- Maintain benefits enrollment programs, ancillary and 401(k)
- Lead the preparation of the semi-monthly payroll as
- Drive continuous improvements to processes, service delivery
- Partner effectively with HR, IT, Accounting and other functions
to ensure appropriate flow of data and reporting.
- Lead various project initiatives from planning through
- Partner with internal and external auditors to ensure
compliance and adherence to Company procedures and policies.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by ensuring policies and procedures
are documented in a timely basis.
- Effectively communicate with employees with respect to Payroll,
Time & Attendance, Pay Plans, tax withholdings and other topics as
- Assist with management of outsourced vendors to ensure
compliance with processes, requirements, laws and service
- Assist with leading and implementing as the Subject Matter
Expert for existing and new legislation governing payroll
- Paylocity Payroll Plus experience, a plus
- Experienced payroll professional with 8+ years of payroll
experience, which includes experience working in a regional/global
- BS/BA in human resources, finance, or business preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional designation preferred
- Ability and comfort of working in a fast pace and rapidly
- Proven success in leading projects
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Ability to collaborate, consult and partner with all levels and
work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications (verbal and
- Strong working knowledge of applicable US federal, state and
local rules and laws and broad knowledge of global compliance
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality; strong
knowledge of data privacy and cyber security
- Proficient in computer software MS Office (Excel, Word and
- CDK Global experience a plus
- Some domestic travel may be required
Swickard offers a competitive package - salary and benefits -
including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and pet
insurance, optional disability coverage, paid holidays and vacation
time and a 401K plan.
Come join us - be part of an amazing culture that's transforming
the way customers feel about buying or leasing their next vehicle.
You'll be working alongside other talented individuals with the
same vision and commitment - together we'll drive toward a shared
goal of giving our customers an exceptional experience. And at
Swickard, as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer,
we ensure everyone is welcome and provided an environment to be
successful and included. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity and expression, marital status, and any other
characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Swickard does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Swickard employees. Swickard is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Swickard Shared Services (Las Vegas), Las Vegas , Payroll Specialist, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!