Hospitality Intern @ The Boulevard
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job DescriptionThe HGV Intern will be responsible for the
- Learn the processes and procedures for their designated
- Attend a Sales Presentation and gain an understanding of the
overall sales process
- Prepare a final report outlining work on assigned projects to a
panel of senior leaders at the end of the program.
- Attend multiple development opportunities (both in-person and
virtual) as outlined in the program. -
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage competing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Always model the Hilton Grand Vacations Values when interacting
with guests both internal and external.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Participate in a local community outreach event with assigned
cohort group in alignment with Hilton Grand Vacations' Corporate
Social Responsibility platform.
Food & Beverage Internship
- Ensures all guest interactions are handled in a positive,
accurate, and efficient manner at all times. -
- Assists management with ensuring that all departmental
activities are performed within the guidelines of appropriate
policies and procedures and that all Food and Beverage co-workers
are trained in the area of food quality, sanitation, safety,
departmental/resort policies and procedures and guest/owner service
- Responsible for the operation of the department in the absence
of the Food and Beverage Manager. -
- Participates in all F&B operations on a daily basis to
assist with work load and respond to guest/owner inquiries
regarding F&B, retail and resort services. -
- Supervises and accounts for the accurate collection of monies
received at the various F&B outlets. -
- Determines the resolution of problems arising from guest/owner
concerns, inventory, supply issues, staffing issues, and other
unusual requests and inquiries. -
- Ensures the provision of special services to owners/guests as
directed. Maintains effective communication and coordination of
F&B activities with other departments to ensure all standards
are met in the areas of productivity. -
- As requested, assists management in performing administrative
duties which may include budget control, scheduling, purchasing
supplies, preparation of performance appraisals, etc. -
- Ensures at the end of each shift that all F&B associates
have completed daily checklists and shift closing are accurate.
- Witness any drop of company funds from daily transactions.
- Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by
the company and site are essential to the successful performance of
- Supervise, schedule, and encourage Security Associates by
providing direction and equipment needed to accomplish their
- Respond to incidents and accidents and completes required
reports to include statements from involved parties, including
- Assist with training of all Loss Prevention staff members on
emergency fire procedures, lock system operation, response to all
security issues, use of force, video camera operation, and
fundamental escort procedures.
- Provide training to resort staff in basic First Aid and CPR,
evacuation, fire, and disaster procedures.
- Deter and prevent employee theft by maintaining and developing
policies and procedures, ensuring these guidelines are
- Complete daily security reports for the Loss Prevention
- Ensure compliance of OSHA rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate SDS labeling and records.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised by HGVC from time to time is essential
to the successful performance of this position.
Hilton Grand Vacations is an authority in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role optimally, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Currently pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree
- PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook experience will be necessary.
- Intern should also have well-rounded experiences beyond
classroom work. -
- Attention to detail, organized and ability to
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton -Grand
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about
putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the
power of our customers to encourage the best in us, we empower Team
Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our
leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get
the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the
world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer
Through encouraged ownership, continual evolution, and a dedication
to uphold the highest standards, Team Members feel proud, our
customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And
that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Hospitality Intern @ The Boulevard, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...