Budtender - Cookies on the Strip (part time)
Company: Green Thumb Industries
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 17, 2023
RISE Personal Care Specialists engage in one-on-one interaction
with patients from the time they enter the retail area until they
check out and exit the store. Our ideal Personal Care Specialist
candidate should be friendly and upbeat, much like a barista in
your favorite coffee shop. Our incredible Personal Care Specialists
are GTI's secret to success-they connect each unique customer with
just the right product and method of consumption for their needs.
The Personal Care Specialist is a master of our menu and knows
exactly how to help anyone who walks through the dispensary's
doors. If you have a smile that can light up a room, as well as a
bowl, we're looking for you!
- Assist patients in a customer-facing, intimate retail
- Utilize product and consumption-method knowledge to
successfully recommend a safe and effective regimen suited to each
patient's specific needs
- Ensure sales floor is properly stocked and presence of the
store is well maintained
- Own responsibility for remaining up-to-date with product
- Play an active part in patient education on products, methods
of consumption, and safety as part of patient interaction
- Complete duties assigned during scheduled shift including:
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for
- Accurate use and maintenance of the Point of Sale (POS) system;
accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS
system and the state's electronic verification system
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
- Assist in verifying order deliveries for accuracy
- Security measures and safety compliance
- Maintain visitor log
- Provide necessary support to management team to ensure retail
store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the
applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities,
maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or
- Promote a work environment that is positive, communicative,
patient-oriented, and compliant
- 1+ year of customer service experience; preference for
candidates with specialty, customer-facing retail
- Consistent demonstration of excellent customer service
- Previous experience with POS systems
- Desire to continuously learn (more) about cannabis,
cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system, GTI products, and
cannabis therapies - previous knowledge a HUGE plus!
- Ability to listen well and effectively communicate, both
verbally and in writing, with various audiences
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment
and software including word processing, database management,
spreadsheet applications and email
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and
regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety
regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules,
regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must pass required background checks.
- Possess valid driver's license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing
and repetitive motions
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to
30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance), may include sitting or
standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending
over and/or crouching.
- Ability to work in varying and sometimes adverse weather
conditions when the business requires such as performing retail
operations outside via curbside service, removing trash or other
Keywords: Green Thumb Industries, Las Vegas , Budtender - Cookies on the Strip (part time), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...