Advanced Adversarial Support
Company: The Rockhill Group, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Rockhill Group, Inc. is seeking military veterans with the ability to perform as adversarial support for range exercise in support of the Air Warfare Center/USAF Weapons School. Work will be performed on the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR).
* *Availability - April-21-28 possibly 29th*
* *Must hold active Secret Clearance*
* *Prior military experience and/or BS degree preferred*
* *Competitive Hourly Rate*
* *Current driver's license*
* *Location : Las Vegas area (travel/per diem provided)*
* Act as a "Realistic" force capable of offensive and defensive operations.
* Replicate adversarial tactics in High Fidelity (Acting) and Low Fidelity (Scripted).
* Perform military maneuvers per published Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP's)
* Work with exercise control to prepare equipment and train for the exercise.
* Emulate peer or near peer roles for the battlefield and provide a realistic battlefield environment.
* Communicate effectively using Push-to-talk (PTT) Radios.
* Drive 4x4 vehicles in varying range environments.
* BS degree or equivalent experience in military operations
* Must have an active SECRET Clearance.
* Must have a valid state drivers' license.
* Prior military experience as a JTAC, CAS, ISR, C4ISR, support, White Cell, Blue Cell, Red Cell.
* Local to Las Vegas, NV area
*The Rockhill Group is an EEO employer.*
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour%16320893% %%uncategorized%%
Keywords: The Rockhill Group, Inc., Las Vegas , Advanced Adversarial Support, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
here to apply!