Supervisor, Airport Services Field Training (Las Vegas)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 19, 2023
About YOUThe role of this position is to oversee all aspects of
field training and to ensure all FAA manuals and regulations are
trained and audited for compliance.What makes a successful
Supervisor, Field Trainer?
- Detail Orientated
- Entrepreneurial SpiritFine Print
- Training and facilitator experience (essential
- Able to develop training programs (essential requirement)
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and
prolonged periods of sitting (essential requirement)
- Proficient at Excel and PowerPoints (essential
- Ability to occasionally lift 5-20 pounds (essential
requirement)Pay & PerksCompensation range $52,000 - $55,000. This
was established after performing market research and is aligned
with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will
receive an offer near the starting point of our compensation range.
- New Crewmember's become eligible for health benefits on the 1st
of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100% employer paid
dental & vision, up to $2,100 annual company HSA contribution to
medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced
non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic &
international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate
- 401(k) match - 50% of your first 8%
- Generous PTO planVibe @ JSXWe are not only a lifestyle carrier,
but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets
determination, where doing what's best is the standard, and where
the experience is just as important as the destination. We're all
about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear
path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a
lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway.Additional
Information:May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate
(emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical
developments, etc).JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order
to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as
well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the
recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits,
discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes
remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
and national origin.
Keywords: JSX, Las Vegas , Supervisor, Airport Services Field Training (Las Vegas), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...