Senior On-Line Tool Support Expert
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job DescriptionRespond to, research and resolve complex service
issues including escalations related to web-based tools initiated
by advisors and business partners. Effectively manage team case
load, identify trends and communicate the status of technology
web-based issue(s) to leadership and tool owners. Act as on team
trainer/documenter on processes and procedures and be a resource
for online or in-person ad hoc training sessions regarding service
policies, systems knowledge, and customer service skills related to
- Respond to, research and resolve complex service issues
including escalations related to web-based tools, systems, and
procedures initiated by clients and advisors and accurately
communicate the status of these service requests to internal and
external clients as necessary.
- Take a lead role in proactively reaching out to advisors, or
relationship partners to educate them on systems and other
processes and provide training to new employees and team veterans
on new systems and processes; may serve as a back-up to the team
Manager/Director in their absence.
- Serve as an Advisor Practice Tools & Capabilities (APTC) tool
owner and liaison to tool owners within the business. Effectively
manage tool performance and communicate the status of technology
web-based issue(s) to leadership and business tool owners.
Proactively identify process improvements, trends and perform root
cause analysis on demand. Present trends, gaps, issues and
improvements to senior leaders.
- Assist in customer service related, web-based tools related,
and technology related process improvement initiatives or related
high-level projects to provide subject matter expertise, as well as
serve as a resource or back-up to less-experienced customer service
team members, as necessary.
- Act as on team trainer/documenter to peers on processes,
policies, procedures, and customer service skills related to
web-based tools.Required Qualifications
- Education: High school or GED.
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be
interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required
- education and experience.
- Experience in a service call center or transaction
- Strong working knowledge of customer service policies and
- Proven ability to research and resolve complex, high-priority
service issues in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with high-priority internal and
- Knowledge and ability to navigate desktop operating systems
(e.g. Windows, Apple), Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Safari)
and basic computer hardware.Preferred Qualifications
- Established knowledge of web-based tools specific to the
Ameriprise client and advisor experience.
- Prior experience with service recovery techniques and
- Series 6 or 7.About Our CompanyAt Ameriprise Financial, we're
not just in the business of helping clients with their financial
goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true
potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We
celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our
talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to
work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your
community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.Ameriprise
Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation,
citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital
status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Las Vegas , Senior On-Line Tool Support Expert, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...