Armed Guard (Kosovo)
Company: Continuity Global Solutions
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Camp Bondsteel Pristina, Kosovo-Metohija, Serbia.
- First Year Completion Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
Continuity Global Solutions CGS - Kosovo, LLC (CGS - Kosovo) has an
exciting opportunity to work OCONUS on a U.S. Government contract
in the Eastern European Country of Kosovo -in the city of
Whether you are just looking for a job in an exciting location with
opportunities for growth or simply want to get your foot in the
door in Government contracting - this opportunity is for you!
The Armed Security Guard provides security, installation access
control, roving patrols, surveillance, monitoring and overall
safeguarding to the installation and its tenants. This is a United
States Army installation, which includes all access gym and workout
facility as well as a PX, Burger King, and MWR.
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
- If U.S. military experience is included as referenced
experience, candidate must have a DD214 within the last 10 years as
- Have two (2) years' experience in armed security, armed law
enforcement, or have performed operations within the Armed Forces,
civilian police or commercial security while armed within the past
- Must have completed a State recognized civilian security or law
enforcement academy, or the completion of an armed forces security
or law enforcement training program. (Verification of training,
such as a training certificate/s or DD214 (honorable discharge)
must be provided)
- Have a current/active U.S. Passport
- Be willing to undergo an NCIC/FBI criminal background report to
include fingerprints. Must have a clean criminal history with no
convictions or major traffic offenses
- Must have experience and knowledge of security operations
- Must have experience with basic force protection
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be medically fit and undergo medical testing
- Must be fully vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus with acceptable
documentation of vaccination(s)
- Must pass a Physical Ability Test (to include - run 1.5 miles
in 17:30 minutes and 21 pushups in two minutes). This is strictly
enforced, and exceptions or waivers will not be allowed
- Must be willing to undergo random drug testing upon
- Regular working hours are 48 hours per week. Due to the nature
of the proposed employment, the employee may work on different
schedules on different days of the week as assigned by a supervisor
and may also be required to work additional hours beyond scheduled
- Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- The candidate must maintain the necessary physical fitness to
ensure accomplishment of assigned missions. This includes guard
duties under local types of weather and terrain. The candidate must
meet all physical and medical requirements as dictated by the U.S.
Government client's contract.
Keywords: Continuity Global Solutions, Las Vegas , Armed Guard (Kosovo), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...