Service Supervisor- Las Vegas - Future Property
Company: New Earth Residential LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Have you ever wanted to run a Command Post? Sending out troops
to save the day? As our Service Supervisor you'll be managing an
intricate compound of beautiful, apartment communities and several
of our amazing technicians. The Goal? Making sure perfectly
manicured lawns, gardens and operating facilities surround our
stunning resident homes and keep their hi-tech appliances running
smooth. It is a big job. Are you the one to take it on? - -General
Summary of Associate Responsibility:
- To support and assist all aspects of the community operations,
while reporting to and acting under the direction of the Community
Manager. Preferred Knowledge / Experience / Ability:
- A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge
of business discipline are required.
- HVAC/R certification Preferred.
- Ability to follow detailed oral/written instructions.
- Leader who consistently delivers SUPERIOR Customer
- Independent operator with the ability to independently
establish priorities, manage time effectively, and fulfill assigned
objectives and projects.
- Problem solver with the ability to respond to and resolve
unexpected issues and handle priority changes in a fast-moving,
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skills,
strong organization skills, and ability to work well with onsite
staff, customers, supervisors, corporate office associates and
- Must be able to effectively communicate, comprehend, speak, and
read in English. Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to
- Ability to track and inventory material and parts.
- Ability to lift/exert 50 lbs. of force, with chemicals.
- Intermediate level math skills necessary to add, subtract,
multiply, divide, decimals, fractions, and calculate percentages in
order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal
- Must be available for emergency calls nights and weekends as
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and
- Ability to evaluate and fulfill community common area and
amenity needs, attention to detail and dedication to maintain the
community. - Responsibilities: -
- Residential Standards:
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as
- Be courteous and pleasant to residents ensuring 5-star
- Community Inspections and Quality Assurance Review
- To provide assistance by performing general maintenance duties,
- Handles "on call" duties whenever needed.
- Responsible for unsupervised, timely completion of occupied
apartment service requests in accordance with predefined company
and property standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of maintenance of the property,
including resident satisfaction and contribution to property
- Participates in preventive maintenance programs and ongoing
maintenance and repair of all mechanical systems of the property,
to preserve and maintain the asset.
- Keeping the grounds and common areas clean at all times. o - -
Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing tasks.
- New Construction walks as needed.
- Walk with landscapers monthly ensuring top notch curb
- Quarterly trash shoot inspections if applicable.
- Annual walk with construction/management.
- Prepares for HUD inspections.
- Financial Performance
- Assists with bidding for new contracts.
- Ensures completion of annual capital expense projects.
- Maintains vendor/contractor relationships.
- Implements strategies for decreasing maintenance related costs.
New Earth Residential offers a competitive compensation package
including monthly and quarterly bonuses, 401K, health, vision,
dental and life insurance, and a discounted rent program.
Keywords: New Earth Residential LLC, Las Vegas , Service Supervisor- Las Vegas - Future Property, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...