Company: Trump Hotel Collection
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The purpose of the 2GO Expediter is to provide exceptional food and beverage service to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas guests within all Food and Beverage areas throughout the property. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Trump International Hotel Las Vegas policies, practices and procedures.
* Set up workstations with all supplies needed for 2GO service, maintaining cleanliness, orderliness and sanitation compliance throughout the shift.
* When guest order is received through the tablet, organize all food items, condiments, utensils and all accompanying items.
* Ensure all items are complete before Delivery Runner picks up the vessel.
* Ability to restock product and supplies.
* Ability to set up multiple orders per guest requests in packaged high quality food and beverage vessels.
* Assist in expediting all food and beverage as needed.
* Be able to respond to guest requests and answer questions about the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.
* Ensure all products are properly rotated using FIFO (first in, first out) for all food and beverage stored in the dry good storage, coolers, freezers, etc.
* Ensure all products are put away properly in a timely manner.
* Be knowledgeable of the food and beverage menu.
* Notify the manager on duty of any guest concerns or disputes that cannot be readily resolved.
* Know, adhere to and practice all aspects of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas Standards.
* Perform all services, duties and tasks as defined in departmental SOPs.
* Ability to operate the Food & Beverage System of the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.
* Clean and maintain work areas to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas Standards and the Southern Nevada Health District standards.
* Fulfill guest requests as long as they are safe, legal and economically sound.
* Adhere to sanitation standards as set by the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas and the Southern Nevada Health District.
* Hotel Service Optimization System (HotSOS).
* Monitor all 2Go request to ensure timely completion.
* Reports completion of assigned service orders via HotSOS
* Be knowledgeable with Bbot - Online Ordering system
* Deliver amenities to the guests' room
* Perform all other job-related duties as requested.
High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
Minimum 2 years of service experience in a four or five star hotel, restaurant or related hospitality area. Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. Prior hospitality experience preferred. Must be 21 years of age.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Must be able to obtain a Health Card from the Southern Nevada Health District and a TAM Card
Keywords: Trump Hotel Collection, Las Vegas , Expeditor, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
here to apply!