Company: Massage Envy
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Overview:****Please read before applying: This position requires
the NEW Advanced Esthetician License**** Do you love helping
clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their
skin?Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible
massagewe're also America's leading skincare service provider. As
an Advanced Esthetician at our Rock Springs franchised location,
you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel
their best through total body care. And you have an important role
to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized advanced facial and body
treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them
pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service. Here's what's in it for youThe difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward for any advanced esthetician,
but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your
work. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products,
marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many
skincare treatments as you want. And our membership model means
you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make on
members.And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you
to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you include 50%
employer-paid healthcare for Full-Time employees, discount rates
for all massage and facial services, flexible scheduling, supplies
furnished, an excellent work environment, appointment scheduling
support, and generous employee discounts on products, and
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a
base pay of $17.00 and up, per service hour with adjustment for
experience/education, and bonuses for rebooking, enhancements,
night/weekend shifts, and more. Our busiest advanced esthetician
took home more than $55,000+ last year.
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your
skin care skills strong and your knowledge, fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and clients.
- Referral Program when you refer your friends, youll earn $100
after the first 30 days and it does not stop from there. We will
also give you an additional $150 after 6 months of employment, for
referring your friends.
- Bonuses the harder you work, the more money you make, we offer
bonus spiffs on membership sales, enhancements, and retail
sales.What We'll Accomplish Together:What we'll accomplish
togetherAs a team, we're committed to offering excellent
professional services that help clients look and feel their best,
so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love.
Your role and the work you do every single day are at the very
heart of our mission.
- Performing quality, professional skincare services that meet
clients' needs within the scope of practice and licensing
guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy's
policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions, and
recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:What it takes to succeedWe only succeed
together, so we're looking for people with the passion and
experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals you'll need to meet the advanced
esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a
background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training to build on
their skincare mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the
treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. We believe our differences make us
betterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to
put your amazing skincare skills and know-how to work to help
people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you. Job Type:
Full-Time/Part-TimeCompensation: $17.00 and up *Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location. Min Salary:USD
Keywords: Massage Envy, Las Vegas , Advanced Esthetician, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...