Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Our Company: -
Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar
Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate
focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two
rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental.
Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC,
is among the nation's most active developers, builders, and
managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council's
(NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra
Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals,
couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the
opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great
amenities. For additional information, please visit
Summary of Position: -The Senior Superintendent is responsible for
maintaining project goals, schedule, and overall quality of
projects. Supporting the Director of Construction, the Project
Manager advocates and mentors on-site field Associates and
supervises the work of subcontractors. As an essential member of
the construction team, they ensure project compliance with all
building codes and governing authorities' requirements. -Principal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all construction administrative functions on the
- Provide pre-development input of construction techniques and
- Conduct material take-off prior to construction to schedule
subcontractors, purchase order deliveries, and verifies
- Create final project schedule along with the Director of
Construction and assist with providing qualified trades for the
- Aid in compilation of and review all subcontractor scopes.
- Monitor quality of workmanship and materials on project.
- Oversee subcontractor submittals to construction and
- Maintain weekly status and safety reports on project for
- Create and maintain site logistics plan.
- Ensure as-builts & SWPPP/BMP progress maps are maintained.
- Prepare and maintain the daily work log.
- Create and manage RFI's.
- Initiate project progression photos.
- Provide construction status at OAC meetings.
- Monitor subcontractors' work is in compliance with the
comprehensive project safety program and assist with OSHA
- Conduct exit meeting with 3rd party inspectors.
- Review and approve subcontractors' and suppliers' pay
- Oversee project close-out including finalizing as-builts and
collecting close-out documents.General Overview of Compensation &
- The -median -base salary compensation for this position is
estimated to be -$160,000 annually, subject to adjustment based on
business-related factors including -employee qualifications and
- This position will be eligible for company benefits -in
accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total
rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along
with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k
Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer
paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We
are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance
and long-term disability insurance. -
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may
be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the
businessEducation and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience is
- Extensive multifamily construction experience is required.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required,
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field is
- Knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Must have thorough knowledge of multifamily trades
- Knowledge of construction building codes and building
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
skills.Physical Requirements: -This is a position which requires
the Senior Superintendent to frequently walk, stand and climb
stairs in/around apartment homes, models, and properties. Must also
have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend,
stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger
dexterity is necessary. -#DF #LI-DF
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the associate. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself
on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental
disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related
condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by
applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group
believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical
to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Keywords: Quarterra, Las Vegas , Senior Superintendent, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...