Temporary Support Associate Fashion Show
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is
a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and
lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach
brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude
and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics,
our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a
culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for
the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and
modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking Stock Associates to work at our [SHOPPING
CENTER NAME] store in [CITY, STATE].
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern
Luxury customer experience
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration
with peers, customers and supervisors
- Take ownership and commitment for delivering results; Meet or
exceed personal productivity goals (selling or processing)
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change to meet need
of the business (i.e. flex between selling and non-selling)
- Promote and endorse a team selling environment by supporting
product flow and the smooth running of the store
- Complete daily operational tasks including maintenance of sales
floor and backroom
- Replenish inventory on sales floor and process
shipments/transfers as needed and within Coach standards and
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 1-3 years of previous selling/stock experience in a luxury
retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge
of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills
(including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and
Internet), utilize walkies, understand and read shipment reports,
price sheets and product release sheets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer and team.
Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and
support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for
customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb
ladders/stairs/step-stools to perform visual merchandising and
housekeeping duties. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to
five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty
pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Req ID: 105854
Keywords: Tapestry, Las Vegas , Temporary Support Associate Fashion Show, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!