Emergency Medicine Physician - Physicians Only Apply - Locum
Company: Loyal Source Government Services
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 11, 2024
A Emergency Medicine Physician practice is seeking a qualified
physician for Las Vegas, NV. This and other physician jobs brought
to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.
Scope of Work:--
- The quality of Emergency Services Physician service shall meet
or exceed reasonable community standards of professional practice
for the health care concerned as determined by the authority that
governs military medical professionals in the same
- Be capable of performing the full range of emergency medicine
services to include the ability and experience to adequately
diagnose and treat diseases and injuries.
- Be able to adequately perform medical procedures to include,
but not limited to,--
- Examine patient, render a medical assessment of their
condition, and take appropriate action.
- Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergency
- Provide definitive medical care to reduce the emergency medical
condition and enable the patient to safely pursue follow-up care as
an outpatient as required. Follow-up of abnormal laboratory and/or
imaging study, reports is the responsibility of the ordering
physician. Review each report in accordance with established MTF
- Respond to "Code Blue" (cardiac or respiratory arrest) medical
emergency alerts within the hospital and provide resuscitation
treatment until more specialized treatment arrives. Should
resuscitation efforts be unsuccessful, the physician shall
pronounce the patient dead and notify the next-of-kin, if the
next-of-kin is physically present. Although completion of the death
certificate is primarily the responsibility of the patient---s
primary physician, the Emergency Services physician can complete
this document if all the appropriate information is
- Reassure and treat non-acute conditions in priority as
established by medical triage.
- Prepare appropriate patient profile changes.
- Prepare and document appropriate history, physical
examinations, and preoperative diagnosis. Maintain documentation of
all treatment provided in accordance with MTF directives.
- Dispatch and provide medical control for ambulances in
accordance with MTF procedures.
- Accompany emergency services technicians on ambulance runs when
indicated by the nature of the emergency and in accordance with MTF
leadership guidance and MTF procedures.
- Perform emergency room procedures compatible with the MTF
operations capacity, supplies and equipment.
Keywords: Loyal Source Government Services, Las Vegas , Emergency Medicine Physician - Physicians Only Apply - Locum, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!