Flexible Sched Security Officer
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 12, 2024
GardaWorld - Security Services
PT Flex Security Officer!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Flex Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important, so we
provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're
in. We're growing our team here in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses.Compensation/Hours: Varies: Based on the
About the job: #LAS
- You can provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- You will observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned
- You are flexible to work at any site, at any time, and shift,
and any location, as needed.
- You are able to respond quickly to critical situations.
- You have excellent ability to read and write detailed
- You can quickly learn each client's procedures, regulations,
and standards so you can enforce them.
- You can safely patrol by car, golf cart, or your feet as
- You can easily learn the various tasks asked of you by the
clients we cover.
- You are comfortable using modern technology and electronics as
- You can use and maintain vehicles and equipment by following
proper procedures.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED), or
college degree in hand.
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- You have the physical stamina to be able to walk, stand, or sit
throughout your assigned shift.
- You can multitask and can work well under pressure.
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, and any site, as
needed. Don't get picky!
- You are at least 21 years of age or older.
- You have a valid Driver's License and clean driving
- You have a Current PILB in Hand.
- You have at least a solid year of experience, or equal Law
Enforcement/Miliary as well.
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You can at least work once per week, or twice in the same pay
- You are a U.S. Citizen or Naturalized.
- You have strong work ethic!If you want a real career
opportunity where your part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld, Las Vegas , Flexible Sched Security Officer, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!