Patient Care Coordinator
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Patient Care Coordinator
Job System ID
# of Openings
Who WE Are:
HearingLife is a Demant company, a world-leading hearing healthcare
group that offers solutions and services to help people with
hearing loss connect with the world around them. With over 600
locations across the United States - HearingLife's purpose is to
make a life-changing difference for people with hearing loss. Our
innovative technologies and expertise help improve people's health
and hearing while creating life-changing differences through
Who YOU Are:
You will act as the face of our retail clinics located around the
country and in local communities. The Patient Care Coordinator
strives to ensure a positive patient experience and to help more
people hear better. In addition, the Patient Care Coordinator
supports the clinic by helping to achieve revenue goals by
attracting new Patients, managing the administrative and
operational functions and coordinating Patient interactions and
- Drive Patient appointment and clinic revenue generation by making
outbound & follow up calls to potential and existing patients
- Greet all patients and obtain potential referrals. Understand
current marketing promotions
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling
protocols and internal scheduling database software
- Keep our office patient ready by managing our office supply
inventory per company approved lists
- Manage an accurate account of petty cash, bank deposits and
- Maintain hearing aid inventory
- Work with patient directly to collect all insurance documentation
and understand current HIPAA laws
We are Excited About You if:
You have exceptional professionalism and can clearly articulate
with our patients in face to face, verbal and written
communications. This role is fast paced and requires you to have
both a strong organization and sales mindset. As the face of our
office, you will need proactive customer service skills and the
ability to exhibit friendly and courteous behavior in all patient
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred
but not required
- Minimum of 1 year of previous front office, preferably in a
customer service or sales setting
- Superior multi-tasking and time management discipline
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with staff and
- Skilled in handling sensitive matters and patients with tact,
courtesy, and discretion
- Technically savvy with computer and systems including
intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically word and
Salary range for this job is $15-19/hr. plus commission.
Unwind with Paid Time Off: We value work-life balance. Enjoy
company-paid holidays, floating holidays, and more!
Flexible Work Dynamics: Experience the future of work with numerous
hybrid and remote opportunities tailored for the modern
Comprehensive Health Benefits: Choose from a diverse range of
health insurance plans covering medical, dental, vision, and HSA.
Your well-being is our priority.
Invest in Your Future: With our competitive 401(k) Program, your
future looks bright.
Exclusive Discounts & Programs: Get special discounts on our
products, including hearing aids, for both family and possibly
friends. Plus, take advantage of our Employee and Family Purchase
Hearing Aid program.
Boundless Growth Opportunities:
- DMIT Program: Dive deep into management insights.
- Apprentice Program: Learn from the best in the field.
- Amplify Leadership Program: Get one-on-one guidance and
real-world exposure to grow and excel as a Leader.
A Thriving, Positive Environment: We live our Core Values: We
Create Trust, We are Team Players, We Apply a Can-Do Attitude and
We Create Innovative Solutions.
Empower Your Ambitions: Avail up to $5250 annually with our
Education Expense Reimbursement. Keep learning, keep growing!
Refer & Earn: Know someone perfect for the team? Our Team Member
Referral Program rewards you with up to $3500 per hire, depending
on the role.
Protection for the Unexpected: Enjoy peace of mind with our basic
life and AD&D insurance, as well as short-term disability
Come be part of a team where every day brings new challenges,
learning, and the opportunity to make a difference.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: HearingLife, Las Vegas , Patient Care Coordinator, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!