Security Officer (6892)
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Security Officer needed with active Guard Card!!
Full-Time and Part-time Positions
NV PILB Lic.#152
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we're expanding our team, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR! Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement Requirements and Job Summary responsibilities to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Current active Sate Guard Card is required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work, and drivers license
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Must be able to commute 50+ miles or as needed
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Must comply with USA appearance standards:Your hair must be neatly cut and groomed. Hair will be cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it form standing our when the uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar.
- Refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces or jewelry worn in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongues, or other extremities by men or women while on duty.
- Your face must be clean-shaven except that neatly trimmed mustaches my be worn unless there is a client requirement prohibiting them (such as interfering with the wearing of special safety masks, etc.) Reasonable accommodation based on race, religious belief or for disability will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All uniforms security officers mus furnish their own black shoes (plain toed, suitable for wearing with a uniform) and furnish their own black socks. All shoes must be maintained in good condition.
- Watch for any irregularities or unusual conditions, such as security breaches, facilities and safety hazards and emergency situations
- Permit authorized customers to enter property and monitors entrances and exits, depending on assignment
- Maintain accurate record keeping
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents and suspicious activities; maintain written logs as requires by the post
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and location If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates Company as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Associated topics: canine detection, casino, loss control, public safety officer, safety officer, safety report, school, secure, unarmed, university
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Las Vegas , Security Officer (6892), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!