Senior Personal Banker - $1200.00 Sign On Bonus
Company: InTouch Credit Union
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We want to know more about you! We're looking for the following:
- Full -Time Senior Personal Banker who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $15.53 - $19.41 for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday (flexibility between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and every other Saturday between 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. schedule.
- How about the opportunity to earn monthly incentives on ancillary products sold? Or taking advantage of a $1,200.00 sign-on bonus for this position? Your ITCU title will let you do just that! The Senior Personal Banker will work in our lobby, customer facing and providing the following as part of their key essential duties:
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a prompt and professional manner consistent with service excellence best practices including a handshake, introduction and use of the member's name.
- Identify and recommend products and services based on the member's financial needs upon review of their account or through determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Contact prospective members, businesses, community groups and Select Employer Groups (SEGs) to present information on available products and services.
- Attend various community organization meetings to develop new business and create awareness of the credit union.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to enhance relationship building with member and provide enhanced services to members by maintaining expert level of knowledge of Credit Union features and benefits, products and services.
- Meet or exceed sales and service goals.
- And, of course, "other job-related duties as assigned." Every job description asks for these, and no one is really sure what these are, exactly. The truth is, at ITCU, there's really no such thing as "a typical day," which often gives our staff the opportunity to flex their creative muscles, work with teams they may not usually work with and experience something new. Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance (2 times your annual base earnings, up to a maximum of $250,000 - paid by ITCU!);
- Optional Life & AD&D Insurance;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Access to financial advisory services;
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- Financial education accessible at your own pace via digital modules;
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Employee Life Assistance & Travel Assistance;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell phone plans;
- And much more! We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below! If you're wondering what a credit union is, you're not alone! A credit union is a financial institution where everyone who deposits money is a "member." Members get access to the usual selection of savings and deposits, but they also can enjoy higher dividend rates since credit unions are not-for-profit! InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 18 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that's through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes. We work for our members and for their financial well-being, and we look forward to exceeding their expectations! In addition, we believe in giving back to our communities, and host regular events in the Nevada region. While you'll have the chance to participate in these outings, you'll also be able to take off two, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice! At the end of the day, teamwork is a core value for ITCU. The ITCU family provides a progressive learning environment with career advancement opportunities! You'll have the chance to professionally grow in your career, and "shadow" other departments that may interest you within your professional path! Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers teambuilding, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork! Our headquarters is right in the heart of the booming Plano, Texas market, at 5640 Democracy Drive. We have other locations, too, and you can find the nearest ITCU branch to you by using our Locator Tool. SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED Education/Certification:
- High school degree or equivalent; some college level coursework preferred.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required. (This is a SAFE Act postion and registration will be required, upon offer, if an applicant does not currently have a NMLS number.) Experience:
- At least one year of experience in Retail Banking sales, Financial Services sales or in a consultative relationship sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening existing customer relationships and delivering results. Required Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Basic knowledge of software applications
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required. Other Skills:
- Excellent communication skills - in person and via telephone
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
- Ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and use listening skills to establish trust and build lasting customer relationships.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Strong time management and organizational skills All job descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral task, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated to be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by leaders as deemed appropriate.The requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimum standards required to successfully perform the positions. Failure to perform all of the essential duties and position expectations contained in the job description at a satisfactory level as assessed by leadership will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.At its discretion, the Credit Union may change this job description at its sole discretion with or without notice. Job descriptions do not create employment contracts. The Credit Union maintains its status as an at will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Keywords: InTouch Credit Union, Las Vegas , Senior Personal Banker - $1200.00 Sign On Bonus, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!