Team Lead Customer Care
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description What will I be doing?
As a Team Lead Customer Care you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Experienced, dynamic, talented, customer service focused, energetic, enthusiastic, and positive in nature, must have the ability to communicate with a diverse team to motivate individuals to achieve specific goals.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced Call Center environment providing support where the primary objective is the customer care representatives and the customers.
- Assist Customer Care Representatives with day-to-day activities and provide them with guidance and motivation. Train, coach, and track daily production & daily attendance. Handle all escalated requests, whether via written correspondence or via phone.
- Understand monthly goals and track progress throughout the month.
- Take over escalated guest calls to fix issues and provide guest satisfaction.
- Assist Supervisors by making sure the proper fees are being charged consistently including upgrades, 45 day and change fee's, and all holiday and extra night charges.
- Monitor and provide feedback on phone calls for customer care representatives.
- Assist other departments and fill in as Team Leader on duty whenever needed.
- Assist Supervisors with tracking and maintaining the day-to-day, weekly, and monthly team reports for performance and attendance, while following the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work closely with Supervisors in creating monthly strategies with individual team and the overall team to accomplish monthly goals.
- Back up support for Supervisors when needed.
- Maintain reports that are assigned from the team in a timely manner.
- Maintain a highly motivated work environment through positive reinforcement and coaching. Promote the Hilton Value at all times.
- Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information regarding guests.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor, especially when interacting with Hilton guests, coworkers, and managers
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
--- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while being able to multi-task. --- Ability to think critically and problem solve --- Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on call center needs.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Timeshare/hospitality background preferred
- Strong sense of customer service with enthusiastic, energetic, and professional behavior
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented with the ability to set priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet, along with basic data entry and word processing skills.
- Must have excellent written and strong verbal communication skills.
- Large Call Center environment experience preferred.
- Sales experience preferred
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV), Las Vegas , Team Lead Customer Care, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!