Company: Richmond American Homes
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 15, 2019
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! Just like concrete serves as the foundation of the homes we build, our employees are the foundation of our business. From the gifted architects who design our homes to the dedicated associates who sell them, our employees are talented, enthusiastic and driven to help us fulfill our mission: making the dream of home ownership a reality across the nation. We encourage a company culture that promotes the following basic tenets: Professionalism, teamwork, health and wellness and work-life balance. If you have a passion for success, the desire to join a highly talented organization and a calling to help people achieve their dream of homeownership, consider building a career with us! The foundation--- We are seeking a qualified Loan Officer to join our HomeAmerican Mortgage (HMC) team. In this role you will originate loans primarily from Richmond American Homes ("Builder"), as well as originating "spot" loans from other sources (i.e., other builders, real estate agents.) You will also coordinate processing and closing of these loans. Core responsibilities...
- Take loan applications from Builder home purchasers at applicants' request.
- Educate and guide applicant through loan process. Answer questions and resolve problems that may develop with loan file.
- Present HomeAmerican loan products and services to Builder personnel and sales offices on a weekly basis and through seminars presented at Builder's weekly sales meetings.
- Contact all Builder home purchasers to present loan products and services. Calls also will be made on co-op realtors where applicable.
- Prepare marketing and loan program information files for Builder sales and management personnel.
- Prepare and distribute application packages and other materials as necessary.
- Work closely with branch manager to determine schedule, sales skills and other support areas such as wholesale brokering of loan products.
- Maintain close contact with branch processors, closer, receptionist, etc. to coordinate and confirm appointments, calls, applications, loan status, etc. The tools for success---
- Active NMLS license required
- Must have recent prior VA, FHA, and Conventional loan processing or solicitation experience for a minimum of two years.
- Technical knowledge relating to mortgage banking compliance, FHA, VA, conventional and non-conforming guidelines required.
- Must be able to perform calculations to determine house payment, interest rate, ratios, etc. Make yourself at home with us! At MDC Holdings, Inc. we value hard work and teamwork, but we also value fun! Ours is a collaborative environment, where employees freely bounce ideas off one another and exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, picnics and ice cream socials are commonplace! Our employees enjoy exclusive perks, including a home discount program, home mortgage discount program, GE-- appliance discounts and more! *
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Time off (paid holiday, sick and vacation)
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Discounted pet insurance
- Matching charitable contribution program And that's not all---
- Bonus opportunities
- Early entry/discounts at model home furniture sales
- Employee home purchase program
- Vendor discounts
- Wellness program *All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people. If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at for more information. MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-EH1
Keywords: Richmond American Homes, Las Vegas , Loan Officer, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!