Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and
changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and
jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and
selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates
more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce
business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA,
NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports,
FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team
properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer
clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City).
Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely
merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in
stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
When was the last time you made an online purchase and had the
excitement of your item arriving at your doorstep? At Fanatics,
sports fans are our #1 priority and we are committed to delivering
products in the fastest, most efficient way possible every single
day. As a member of the Fanatics Operations team, youll be on the
front-line ensuring and executing on the most cutting-edge
processes to meet our fans needs. Whether youre fulfilling
ready-made fan orders or working in on-demand production, our
world-class Operations team is dedicated to Getting it Right.
Getting our fans the right order, at the right time, at the right
cost because we have the right talent. Requirements, Education &
- Supervises all shipping, receiving, and order processing;
maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on
distribution center floor throughout the shift.
- Maintains department standards for productivity, reliability,
- Reviews, prioritizes, and organizes all operational activities
- Forecasts staffing needs to meet peak demands of the business;
participates in interviewing and hiring process.
- Trains, motivates, coaches, rewards, and disciplines team being
supervised; resolves personnel issues by partnering with HR manager
and Ops/Sr Mgmt Team.
- Coordinates with HR Manager and/or Ops/Sr. Mgmt Team to manage
personnel issues including but not limited to vacation approvals,
time card approval, daily and weekly overtime, hiring, and
- Develops on-going process improvements to drive departmental
efficiency. Assists Ops/Sr. Mgmt with development and
implementation of policies and procedures.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares required
reports and correspondence.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems
pertaining to the work area.
- Maintains safety programs and all required safety training for
the team; ensure compliance with safety guidelines at all
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises up to 200 employees within the distribution
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data to develop and
execute a course of action
- Accountability for employee Performance, Quality and
- Other responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing barriers and resolving problems.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree and/or 1-3 years of Fanatics experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience leading teams
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience using performance management to coach employees on
productivity and develop career pathing
- Experience using warehouse based software
- Experience supporting hourly population in environments such as
manufacturing, distribution, and/or call centers
- Experience managing teams of 25 or more
- Experience presenting content in a variety of environments to
include business meetings, formations, standup or town hall
- Ability to influence peers and leaders across the company to
drive the right outcomes; strong and proven influencing
- Written communication: writes clearly and informatively,
presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement
- Relocation assistance will be offered Tryouts are open at
Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged
with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your
Keywords: Fanatics, Las Vegas , Operations Supervisor, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!