Senior Personal Banker/Call Center - $1200.00 Sign On Bonus
Company: InTouch Credit Union
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: July 15, 2019
We want to know more about you! We're looking for the
- Full -Time Senior Personal Banker for our Call Center who has
experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy
environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and
professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $17.08 - $21.35
for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday (flexibility between 7:15a.m. to
5:30p.m.) and occasional Saturdays between 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- How about the opportunity to earn monthly incentives on
ancillary products sold? Or taking advantage of a $1,200.00 sign-on
bonus for this position? Your ITCU title will let you do just
The Senior Personal Banker will work in our Call Center, providing
the following as part of their key essential duties:
- Professionally provide first call resolution by assisting
members and potential members with telephone requests; answer
questions about products and services including loan products;
recommend products that will benefit the member; resolve issues and
concerns, and escalate to Assistant Manager as necessary.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and provide enhanced services
- Interpret credit bureau information received in reference to
- Originate loan applications and assist members with
- Interpret credit bureau information received in reference to
- Maintain an expert level of working knowledge of ITCU features
and benefits, lending guidelines, products and services,
policies/procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Take ownership of phone inquiries from members and situations
escalated from PFA II's.
- Assure that appropriate records are maintained and required
reports are prepared.
- Assist members with Home Banking and related products.
- And, of course, "other job-related duties as assigned." Every
job description asks for these, and no one is really sure what
these are, exactly. The truth is, at ITCU, there's really no such
thing as "a typical day," which often gives our staff the
opportunity to flex their creative muscles, work with teams they
may not usually work with and experience something new.
Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare
benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and
services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance (2 times your annual base
earnings, up to a maximum of $250,000 - paid by ITCU!);
- Optional Life & AD&D Insurance;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of
your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a
- Access to financial advisory services;
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education
through accredited colleges and universities;
- Financial education accessible at your own pace via digital
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off
during your birth month;
- Employee Life Assistance & Travel Assistance;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell
- And much more!
We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the
"Apply Now" button below!
If you're wondering what a credit union is, you're not alone! A
credit union is a financial institution where everyone who deposits
money is a "member." Members get access to the usual selection of
savings and deposits, but they also can enjoy higher dividend rates
since credit unions are not-for-profit!
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000
members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 18
physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We
are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding
member assistance, whether that's through concierge-banking in our
locations, through video services by way of our new interactive
teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
We work for our members and for their financial well-being, and we
look forward to exceeding their expectations! In addition, we
believe in giving back to our communities, and host regular events
with the Nevada Region! While you'll have the chance to participate
in these outings, you'll also be able to take off two, fully paid
days during the year to volunteer at an approved
charity/organization of your choice! At the end of the day,
teamwork is a core value for ITCU.
The ITCU family provides a progressive learning environment with
career advancement opportunities! You'll have the chance to
professionally grow in your career, and "shadow" other departments
that may interest you within your professional path!
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers
teambuilding, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place
you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We
operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard,
and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team
environment supports both employees and our credit union members.
We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values:
Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!
Our headquarters is right in the heart of the booming Plano, Texas
market, at 5640 Democracy Drive. We have other locations, too, and
you can find the nearest ITCU branch to you by using our Locator
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School degree or equivalent; some college level coursework
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- Three or more years of financial institution experience.
- Two years experience within a call center environment.
- One year loan origination experience preferred, not
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Basic knowledge of software applications.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules
- Excellent listening, communication and telephones skills
- Ability to multi task required.
- Ability to make decisions with minimum supervison.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Applicants are required to successfully complete a credit check,
pre-employment drug screen and background check
All job descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only
essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral
task, only incidentally related to each position, have been
excluded. In no instance, however, should the duties,
responsibilities, and requirements delineated to be interpreted as
all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by leaders as deemed appropriate.The requirements, skills,
and abilities included have been determined to be the minimum
standards required to successfully perform the positions. Failure
to perform all of the essential duties and position expectations
contained in the job description at a satisfactory level as
assessed by leadership will result in disciplinary action up to and
including termination of employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is
possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably
accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will
be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the
employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the
organization.At its discretion, the Credit Union may change this
job description at its sole discretion with or without notice. Job
descriptions do not create employment contracts. The Credit Union
maintains its status as an at will employer. Employees can be
terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Keywords: InTouch Credit Union, Las Vegas , Senior Personal Banker/Call Center - $1200.00 Sign On Bonus, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!