Company: Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 11, 2019
WE BRING THE WOW !
ARE YOU READY TO BE A WOW MAKER*
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing
company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North
America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most
incredible events in the world think traveling entertainment
exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday
extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy
to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful
measurement and every detail in between we bring brands to
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count
on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are
looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and
deliver it. Some of our clients include Boeing, Disney Pixar, Dell,
Pfizer, Harley Davidson, Cadillac and some of our tradeshow and
convention clients include the National Restaurant Association,
National Safety Council, International Manufacturing Technology
Show, the Chicago Auto Show, as well as many more.
Our highly sought after full time Account Associate Program is
based on real time on the job training in our National Exhibition
and Events sales department. Training is focused on event planning,
graphics management, production, and on location management of
fulfillment. This opportunity will be available June 2020. Training
begins in Chicagoland for the first 3 months and continues in
either our Orlando, Las Vegas, DC or Chicagoland office
* Work directly with a variety of established national account
teams to learn about our company and the marketing and events
* Be closely mentored within various departments and functions
within our company.
* Your work environment will include our office as well as partner
hotels, national tradeshow and convention center venues and
productions facilities. Position will provide opportunities to be
assigned to major national accounts with the ability to travel to
major cities throughout the US.
* This opportunity can lead to a role in account management and
client relations in a variety of lines of business within our
organization. To include: Exhibitions and Corporate Events, Audio
Visual, Event Accommodations and International
* We offer competitive compensation as well as an outstanding
benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
and matching 401K.
* Job placement/opportunity after the Associate Program in major
convention markets across the United States.
* The opportunity for relocation within the first 24 months is part
of the Account Associate Program.
What do our pervious program participants say*
I found that the program truly captured the qualities of a
well-structured, challenging and unique training program and has
been a tremendously valuable and lasting learning experience
I think the best part of the job is being a part of important
accounts, alongside great people that want to teach us how to
handle all situations. I really feel trusted with the
responsibilities that I have, and I see great potential in this
industry because of my starting position.
I cannot even count on two hands how many people have come up to me
and said, I wish I had that opportunity when I was starting out. I
am beyond grateful to be where I am today, and am even more excited
for what the future has in store for me.
I have already learned so much while working at GES. This program
is the perfect combination of training and individual
Successful candidates will have:
* BS in Liberal Arts, Business, Marketing, Management or
* Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
* Proven leadership skills and solid business acumen.
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work
* Ability to problem solve in a positive and creative manner that
serves both GES and client needs.
* Ability to travel up to 35% and work M-F with flexibility to work
after hours/weekends depending upon client schedules. Position may
require long hours during several months of the year.
* Dynamic and influential communication style.
* Understanding of team environment and how to contribute to goals
in a fast paced environment while meeting tight deadlines.
* Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
GES is fast becoming the employer of choice, as we help our clients
stand out and engage with their target markets by creating lifetime
memories of their vision through exhibits and events.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care
for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We
offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Here are some of the highlights:
* Competitive salaries
* 401K with company match
* Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
* Wellness benefits
* Career development program
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Employee assistance program
* Vacation time
* Community involvement opportunities
* Team activities
And much more
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability.
Keywords: Global Experience Specialists, Inc., Las Vegas , Account Associate, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!