Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 28, 2020
JT4 is seeking Electronic Technicians for their Las Vegas, NV
JT4 provides engineering and technical support to multiple western
test ranges for the U.S. Air Force and Navy under the Joint Range
Technical Services Contract, better known as J-Tech II. We develop
and maintain realistic integrated test and training environments,
and prepare our nation's war-fighting aircraft, weapons systems,
and air crews for today's missions and tomorrow's global
- The disciplines include: Beacons, Digital Electronics, Analog
Electronics, Ground Radar and Auto-tracking radar systems, GPS,
IFF, Microwave, Measurements, TCP/IP, Telemetry, Communications,
- Selected applicants will work on various types of electronic
equipment and related devices by performing a combination of the
following: installing, maintaining, repairing, overhauling,
troubleshooting, modifying, constructing and testing.
- Equipment may include, but is not limited to, the following:
transmitting and receiving equipment, digital and analog computers,
industrial measuring and controlling equipment, microwave
amplifiers and transmission lines, high voltage power supplies and
keying circuits, indicators and displays, antenna positioning
systems, Ethernet interface equipment, digital-to-analog conversion
equipment and analog strip chart recorders.
- Work requires practical application of electronic principles,
ability to determine equipment malfunctions, and skills to put
equipment in required operating conditions.
- The daily accomplishment of electronic logbook entries, problem
reporting and documentation of corrective actions are required.
- Work hours and shifts may vary and require occasional
overnights or weekend work at remote locations. Occasionally
perform assigned tasks indoors/outdoors in a field environment
involving low light and moderate noise.
- May occasionally climb towers and ladders or perform work in
confined spaces. Lift up to 50 pounds.
Minimum Technical Qualifications:
- Graduate from an ABET accredited two-year technical school with
a degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent military Technical
School training is acceptable.
- Minimum two years of hands-on experience electronic repair and
troubleshooting, academic training in lieu of experience is
- Will consider a new graduate with an AAS Degree in Electronics
Technology or BS degree in Electronics Engineering
- Good understanding of tubes, transistors, logic gates and
high-power R.F. sources. Full ISCET, ETA or FCC Radar endorsement
- Possess a good understanding of electronics and the test
equipment used to maintain and repair various electronics
- ISCET (International Society of Electronic Technicians)
Certification a plus.
- Troubleshoot to the component level and make needed repairs. An
understanding of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, and Word) is
- Must be able to qualify and maintain a DOD Top Secret/SSBI
- Possess a valid State issued driver's license.
Keywords: JT4, Las Vegas , Electronics Technician, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!