Assistant Distribution Center Manager
Company: HD Supply
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 22, 2020
Company Overview Join our leadership team and help to build our
'One Team' culture in our 20K Sq. Ft. facility in Las Vegas, NV!
We're seeking a hands-on Assistant Distribution Center Manager to
directly manage 10 warehouse associates. You will oversee our
Inbound and Outbound operations with responsibility for selecting,
coaching and developing our associates. Your start time will be
- BS/BA degree is a plus, but not required.
- 4+ years of experience in a distribution operations
- 2+ years of supervisory experience of leads and
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Strong analytical and process improvement experience.
- Strong team building and associate engagement skills.
- Inbound/receiving and Outbound/pick-pack/Shipping and inventory
- Effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Warehouse management software experience.
- Warehouse equipment to include forklift, pallet jacks, order
- MS Office proficiency, strong MS Excel.
- Flexibility to work various hours. Perks for our USABlueBook
- Comprehensive benefits plan on first day (Medical, Dental,
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits.
- Advancement Opportunity with Fortune 500 company.
- Annual Bonus Eligibility USABlueBook was founded in 1991 when a
certified operator, realizing there was no single-source supplier
to meet all of this product needs, decided to start a company that
would do just that. It was his dedication to providing exceptional
service and support to water and wastewater operators everywhere
that made USABlueBook what it is today. As we continue to expand,
our main goal stays the same - to make sure that all of our
customers " Get the Best Treatment !" More About HD Supply HD
Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest
industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a
broad range of products and value-add services to approximately
500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair
and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through
approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian
provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide
localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery,
will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and
innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate,
HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that
supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of
which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is
empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing
competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a
rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing
industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you! Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for leading the distribution
personnel as a team to ensure all safety, quality, packaging,
receipt and shipment standards, and operational goals are attained.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Ensures safety, productivity and quality in all distribution
- Designs, develops and manages the distribution department
- Refurbishes and enhances site infrastructure and equipment to
support site efforts in growth and meeting objectives.
- Continues efforts to build maintenance performance metrics and
train all staff in those measures to optimize performance and
return on investment.
- Ensures associates have the tools and training necessary to do
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
professional associates. Work Environment
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as
dust, fumes, or odors.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. PRID PRID108 Job Locations US-NV-Las Vegas Posted Date
2 days ago (5/18/2020 2:15 PM) Job ID 2020-37747 Business Unit
Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Operations Remote Position?
No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 89118 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Las Vegas , Assistant Distribution Center Manager, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!