Full-time Warehouse Office Administrator
Company: HD Supply
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Company Overview Administrative Warehouse Clerk As one of the
largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and
construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been
our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative,
fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development,
competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness. Let's
get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today! Shift:
Monday - Friday, Start Time 9:00 AM Location: DC Address 4825 E
Cheyenne Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89115 Starting Rate: $18/hr and up DOE
- Previous warehouse or distribution experience
- Previous multi-line phone experience HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k) -
- 14 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating
Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth HD
Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest
industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a
broad range of products and value-add services to approximately
500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair
and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through
approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian
provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide
localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery,
will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and
innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate,
HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that
supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of
which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is
empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing
competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a
rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing
industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you! Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Perform various day-to-day
administrative duties to provide support to the operation. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Tracks and updates time in Kronos for associates' hours,
vacation, sick time, and personal days.
- Runs daily, weekly, and monthly reports for freight audit,
stock receipts, and other reports that are relevant to the
- Sets up new job accounts for customers and maintains accounts
receivable files on customers.
- Creates manifests to customer purchases.
- Prepares and codes invoices. Matches customer pick-up and
delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Provides operation support as assigned by manager.
- Answers multi-line phone and routes calls to appropriate
personnel. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. PRID PRID166 Job Locations
US-NV-Las Vegas Posted Date 4 days ago (7/27/2020 1:56 PM) Job ID
2020-38646 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Clerical/Administrative Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 89118 HD Supply is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Las Vegas , Full-time Warehouse Office Administrator, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!