Warehouse Associate I
Company: HD Supply
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Company Overview Warehouse Associate I Shift: Monday thru Friday,
9AM - 5 PM (may have OT) Where: 4825 E Cheyenne Ave, Las Vegas, NV
89115 Pay: $13/hr and up DOE Typical duties include but are not
- Use a Voice Pick (Jennifer) headset technology to seek out and
RF Scanning gun to confirm product locations and quantities.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
- Utilizing equipment (forklift, epj, etc.) to move merchandise
throughout the warehouse Qualifications:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick system)
- Prior experience with RF Scanner Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse
tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns,
forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role
working in all departments. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. PRID PRID166 Job Locations US-NV-Las
Vegas Posted Date 1 month ago (1/25/2021 11:09 AM) Job ID
2021-41328 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 89118 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Las Vegas , Warehouse Associate I, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!