Sr. Construction Field Assistant
Company: Lennar Corp.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Senior level construction position includes assisting the
Construction Manager in the daily procedures of the project. To
walk homes to ensure the work is done per instructions.
Coordinating with office and maintaining accurate written records.
Cross training in other disciplines (customer care and forward
planning) as needed, enabling candidate to progress into other
positions in construction management.
- Assist Construction Manager in all aspects of the construction
job from trench to move-in.
- Assist with the supervision of trade partners from rough,
finish, detail and preparation for final orientation.
- Perform on-site inspections of the various trade partner's work
to ensure that the level of quality is being complied with.
- Assist Construction Manager in maintaining records of job
changes, including option orders and Purchase Orders.
- Maintain daily log of job site occurrences.
- Assist in the evaluation of trade partner's and product
performance. Provide ongoing information to Customer Care Manager
and Construction Manager as it relates to quality of
- Coordinate with Customer Care Representatives regarding quality
and walk-through preparation of homes for move-in, ensuring timely
home completions and deliveries.
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean job site for trade
partners, take direction well; and able to use hand tools.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in similar position or
related areas in the homebuilding required
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept
equivalent work experience
- Some construction knowledge
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily
work schedule required
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to work full-time outdoors in the heat and cold; the
ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs, climb
ladders, walk on uneven surfaces bend, stoop, reach, lift, move
and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, Finger
dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and
Keywords: Lennar Corp., Las Vegas , Sr. Construction Field Assistant, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!