Outside Sales Rep - Remote USA
Company: DAT Freight & Analytics
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at
the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year
over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions
of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most
relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter
business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We
operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with
226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion
of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have
co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional
offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional
information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Business Development Representative to join
our exciting new DAT iQ Shipper sales team.
This is your opportunity to bring your background in logistics and
technology sales to drive growth of a new market: DAT iQ for the
We're looking for a strong sales representative with full sales
cycle experience, who will be responsible for lead generation,
sales cycle management, and driving deals to close.
Capitalizing on DAT's strong subscription base in North America,
you'll introduce buyers to a new level of competency in market
trends and research on transportation pricing.
- 5 years business development experience in the transportation,
brokerage or supply chain software business.
- Strong lead development experience.
- A solutions oriented, consultative approach to influencing
decision-makers and senior executives in transportation/supply
- Adept at learning new concepts and technologies.
What You'll Do
- Operate independently in a sales role, focus your talents and
skills on developing new customers and growing a new business
segment for DAT.
- Develop new leads, and follow the process through to
- Expand the range of SaaS solutions that DAT delivers to
The Skills And Experience You'll Need
- 5 years transportation brokerage or supply chain software
business development experience.
- Exceptional outbound lead generation experience.
- Experience managing a pipeline of prospects, and driving next
- A poised approach to demonstrating software.
- A collaborative approach to working with marketing and sales
team on campaigns.
- Sales reporting/ tracking experience (Salesforce experience is
- Experience with MS Office, Google Suite; Tableau experience is
- Experience with the sales contracting process.
- This position can be performed remotely by the right candidate,
or based in a city with a DAT office.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a
core strength of our company that we encourage those values in
every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless
of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: DAT Freight & Analytics, Las Vegas , Outside Sales Rep - Remote USA, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!