Company: Green Thumb Industries (GTI)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Be part of the cannabis industry in Vegas!
Join our team of helpful and happy, Production Technicians that
have a passion in the well-being of others. The work week is 4
days, Monday-Thursday from 6AM to 5PM. The starting pay is $15.50
and in 90 days the pay will go up to $16.00. Enjoy a 40% discount
at our dispensaries on our brand name product lines.
At Green Thumb Industries we have a growth mindset and that is
grounded in well-being. We believe in the right to have access,
options, and most importantly, the safest cannabis products
available for the communities we serve. This is the time to join us
- we need you to help us create change and new possibilities.
The Production Technician is responsible for manicuring and
packaging plant material and infused products. In this role,
maintaining accuracy in weighing product, fulfilling product,
labelling, and inventory is paramount. The Production Technician is
also responsible for maintaining a perpetually clean workspace to
provide a sterile environment for production of medical products.
This person will also have some responsibility for tracking product
electronically on the company MRP system to ensure compliance with
state laws and program regulations. The ideal candidate has a
relentlessly positive attitude, a strong work ethic, competitive
and team-oriented spirit, and great attention to detail.
* High School Education or GED required
* 1+ years working in either retail, food or in a production
* Experience processing medical cannabis or other botanicals highly
desirable but not required
* Must work well in a group and independently; demonstrate
self-motivation and initiative
* Employee must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health
guidelines set forth by Green Thumb and the state while processing
* Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various
audiences, especially with the direct supervisors and
* Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies,
and procedures of Green Thumb
* Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and
regulations and passion to further their understanding and
knowledge of the industry and the laws.
* Must pass any and all required background checks
* Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry
* Must possess valid driver's license or state ID card
* Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
* Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis
* PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to
50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so
with extreme care and caution when working with plants and
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, bending,
stooping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
As an employer of more than 100 employees, Green Thumb will be
operating in accordance with the Biden Administration's Path Out of
the Pandemic should the mandate take effect.
Keywords: Green Thumb Industries (GTI), Las Vegas , Production Technician, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!