Forklift Operator / Distribution Specialist
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor in the
Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn't just
the cleanest choice for power: it's the obvious choice. Our mission
is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that
transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring
talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven.
Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street
Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other
publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the
interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a
sector that changes the world.Why Soligent?
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With
5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established
industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial
spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of
transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the
world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives
have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be
exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job;
it's our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You're not
satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big
picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute
with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We
support a strong culture of teamwork where it's about the
collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for
outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of
integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits
in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent
is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the
world should be fun.
The Distribution Specialist ensures timely and accurate receiving,
shipping, inventory and material handling transactions both from an
informational (data entry and communication) and a physical
hands-on stand point.Helps Soligent make a positive impact by:
- Processing all inbound and outbound shipments including but not
limited to sorting, logging, delivering, packing, Put-away and
- Auditing each shipment prior to packing to ensure that goods
are in sellable condition and match order
- Picking, Packing and labeling product based on established
- Ensuring that proper equipment, manuals, and accessories are
shipped along with correct order
- Preparing shipping and receiving documentation; maintains
orderly files for all documentation
- Participating in scheduling of daily transportation
- Processing all receiving transactions and paperwork
- Inspecting all incoming freight for damage; follows-up with
purchasing to resolve any damaged freight issues
- Assisting in maintaining material inventory levels
- Assisting with daily cycle counting
- Assisting in responses to requests for tracing of missing
- Assisting in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in
all areas of the warehouse and facility
- Investigating receiving and shipping problems, finding root
causes and helps develop solutions
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as assigned
- Performing daily cycle counts
- Performing required administrative tasks; preparing all
required reports and correspondence
- Performing other duties as assigned by the managerRequired
Skills/Proficiencies:The Distribution Specialist must have the
- Ability to operate Forklift and pass certification (existing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to maintain regular attendance
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to act as a flexible and innovative team player
- Ability to demonstrate versatility, flexibility, and a
willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with
enthusiasmBenefitsMedical, Dental, Vision, 401K, HSA, FSA,
Keywords: Soligent, Las Vegas , Forklift Operator / Distribution Specialist, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!