Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Aerotek is currently hiring Floor Technicians to work with our
local hospital in North Las Vegas. MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED! Please
review the job description. Job Description:
- Maintains floor surfaces and stairwells, including, but not
limited to the following: Sweeps, mops, buffs, polishes, scrubs,
strips and refinishes hard-surface floors using heavy
- Vacuums, spot cleans and extracts carpeted floor surfaces; at
healthcare facilities, educational facilities, manufacturing
spaces, production areas, athletic
- facilities, office buildings, or similar buildings.
- Notifies supervisor concerning any need for any maintenance
repairs or additions observed.
- Performs routine operational maintenance of cleaning equipment
per manufacturer specifications.
- May clean furniture.
- May empty trash, linen, and garbage containers.
- May handle hazardous waste in accordance with government
regulations and Sodexo standards.
- May wash walls and maintain baseboards and cove base
- May assist in training other employees.
- May participate in the maintenance of wood floors to include
cleaning, screening, stripping, sanding and refinishing.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.Skills:housekeeping, hospitality,
Cleaning, Facilities maintenance, Sanitation, Order pulling,
janitorialAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be reliable and hard workers.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 12 months of related work experience preferred.
- Experience in all phases of floor and carpet care
- Knowledge of cleaning agents, equipment and methods of soil
removal.Resume required. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call Glenda 702-699-8414 for more information. About Aerotek:We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Las Vegas , EVS-Floor Technician, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!