Cellular Testing Site Development Manager- fully remote
Company: ClientSolv Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade
of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and
small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a
woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a
firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Cellular Site Development Manager for a 6 month +
contract opportunity (this role may have the option to extend or
possibly go full time). This role will be performed remotely within
the U.S. and will assist in site development for a
cellular/wireless buildout. If you have experience within the
Wireless/Cellular field obtaining rights to buildings for testing
and would be open to a 6 month contract, let's talk! This role is
open immediately and we will be looking to fill this role fast.
Additional Responsibilities Of This Role May Include
- Oversee personnel that are responsible for the efficient
acquisition of rights to access buildings that meet testing
standards for in-building phone calls.
- Oversee personnel that are responsible for site selection based
on testing standards criteria to ensure efficient and productive
progress in meeting established targets.
- Monitor and track the progress of personnel in making selected
locations ready for testing, including any site preparation (e.g.,
site surveys), as well as the performance of testing to ensure that
deadlines are met.
- Ensure completion of documentation necessary to obtain access
to test sites and ready them for testing.
- Ensure daily tracking, monitoring and reporting of progress to
ensure that targets are met.
- Provide recommendations of specific candidate buildings for
testers to consider using as test sites, based on established
- Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements,
etc, as necessary and appropriate.
- Review maps to identify test sites in areas prescribed by
- Assist representatives of company in regulatory processes,
including attending meetings as necessary Qualifications
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and
- 5 - 10+ years of wireless industry experience required
- Previous experience with successful management of macro site
builds in a greenfield environment preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in zoning and permitting
- Proven experience with people management, with direct and
- Previous experience managing vendor relationships
This 6 month+ contract can be performed remotely within the
Keywords: ClientSolv Inc., Las Vegas , Cellular Testing Site Development Manager- fully remote, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!