News Production Assistant (PT)
Company: Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Bally Sports West/SoCal/San Diego is seeking a Marketing
Consultant responsible for selling partnerships across linear,
streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms.
This person will be driving advertising growth initiatives to new
and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Consultant include
* Successfully achieve annual sales targets.
* Sell suite of linear and digital advertising products to agencies
and brands across the Bally Sports West/SoCal/San Diego region
* Interact with sales staff regularly, including attending client
and prospect meetings to provide support and feedback on linear
sports and digital platform integrations and opportunities.
* Maintain high level communication with sales management, sales
staff, corresponding departments, and vendors.
* Develop and maintain an organized, efficient, and revenue-driving
list of partners.
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
* Ability to affectively impart linear sports and digital
advertising knowledge to clients and internal sales staff.
* Working knowledge of sports, linear media, new media, digital
advertising solutions, social media and digital content
* Availability and desire to entertain partners and prospects at
sporting events throughout Southern California.
* Experience in helping develop new business in the linear and
* Passion for contributing to a sales partnership team with a
* Effective relationship building, customer service, communication
and negotiation skills.
* Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated
sales and marketing.
* Experience and familiarity with TV, digital and/or cable sales
* College degree preferred.
* Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable or television
management experience is a plus.
* This position is based in Los Angeles/Southern California, some
travel to surrounding areas is required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a
diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with
content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry
since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional
sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast
portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with
all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and
several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is
distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our
industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched
a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct
result of our extraordinary employees and management team who
believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future
for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU
to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a
compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good
care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open
door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you
succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Keywords: Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Las Vegas , News Production Assistant (PT), Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!