Company: Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLas Vegas, NVEffective January 3, 2022, all CPLC
Employees and all Service Providers are required to be Fully
Vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees, who are not
Fully Vaccinated at the time of hire, are expected to begin a
vaccination series immediately upon hire. CPLC recognizes medical
and religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement,
in accordance with applicable law and upon approval by CPLC.
However, any person approved for an exemption, without exception,
is subject to masking, weekly COVID-19 testing at their expense,
and other requirements established by CPLC from time to
time.PRIMARY FUNCTIONSAttend to day-to-day functions in all fields
of maintenance in primary areas of plumbing, electrical, pool
maintenance, grounds keeping, and apartment turnover. May be
assigned a variety of other tasks by supervisor. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONSVerifiable experience in apartment or general
maintenance including but not limited to electrical plumbing, HVAC
maintenance knowledge a plus, Painting, Trim work.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply an understanding to carry
out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability
to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
standardized situations JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND
COMPETENCIESInclude the following but are not limited to the job
specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions
that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by
- Must have general knowledge in all areas of maintenance.
- Must have own basic tools.
- Must have telephone in own residence for participation in "On
- Handle all service request or tasks in a timely fashion.
- If service request cannot be completed due to ordering parts or
any other reason, appropriately notify Community Manager and
- Timely maintenance, painting of vacant units.
- Grounds kept in detailed condition.
- Contact Maintenance Supervisor and/or Community Manager in the
event an emergency situation arises day or night.
- Maintain workshop and storage areas in a clean orderly
- Keep company tools, equipment, and vehicles in properly
maintained, good working order.
- Maintain Tiempo Customer Service Standards at all times.
Consistently maintain a professional, courteous attitude when
dealing with residents, co-workers and the general public.
- Must be on-call per rotation schedule.
- Assist in any other departments as needed and directed by
- Read and adhere to all company policies and procedures.PHYSICAL
AND MENTAL FUNCTIONING REQUIREMENTS
- Both inside and outside work in all types of weather is
- Medium to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing,
walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and lifting to a
maximum of 100 lbs., with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50
- Good eye/hand coordination essential.TYPES OF MACHINES, TOOLS
AND VEHICLES REQUIRED TO BE USED
- Hand tools normally used in construction, maintenance or
- Power tools to include, but not limited to, power drill,
grinder, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, power
drain cleaner and key machine. DRESS CODE
- Neat, cleanly groomed, and dressed including shirt and shoes in
accordance with Tiempo Personnel Policy and Procedures. Shorts are
permitted during certain times of the year. Must be clean-shaven,
or beards trimmed daily. Personal Tools – Each employee must
provide his own hand tools. Tiempo does not reimburse for tools
that are broken, worn out, lost or stolen. Employees must have at
minimum the following set of tools. Employees who do not have their
own tools may make arrangements with District Manager's approval to
purchase tools through Tiempo. Repayments must be made within three
months through payroll deductions. If employment is terminated for
any reason before repayment is completed, payment in full will be
withheld from final paycheck. JOB DEMANDSAbility to communicate
clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to
present operational information to personnel at all levels.
CONTINUOUS EDUCATIONEmployee will be expected to participate in
continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of
competency skills. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONSWork is performed in
Keywords: Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc, Las Vegas , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!