Company: Tuscany Suites and Casino
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Receiving Clerk with the
responsibilities to include providing shipping, receiving and
inventory control/package integrity and delivery support to various
entities within the Tuscany Resort including, but not limited to,
Pub 365, Marilyn's Cafe, Copa Room Box Office, Bottega, and the
Tuscany Resort Gift Shop. Receiving Clerk will also be responsible
supporting additional support to various projects as assigned and
as needed by Tuscany Resorts and Casino. ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES Under direct supervision of the Director of
Purchasing, tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as
manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space
availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting,
or record-keeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or
shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to
rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or non-conformance to
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for
shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Ensures that stockroom is clean and organized and that all
hazardous materials are handled in accordance Federal, State, and
local laws and regulations. Ensures that all required and necessary
safety precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Conducts inventory of products, and logs data into inventory
- Respond to customer problems or complaints and resolve in a
timely, efficient, and effective manner. Skills:
- Data base user interface and query software — RedRock;
- Word Processing Software — Microsoft Word/Office Suite
- Electronic Communication Software — Email/Microsoft
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Work Activities:
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise
obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates —
Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates
by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer
systems (including hardware and software) to program, write
software, set up functions, enter data, or process
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating
with people outside the organization, representing the organization
to customers, the public, government, and otherexternal sources.
This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by
telephone or e-mail.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships —
Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with
others, and maintaining them over time.
- Physical Exertion— Must posses the ability life items up to 50
lbs; walking; standing for long periods of time. Must be skilled in
the safe and proper use dollies, forklifts, and other moving
equipment to transport shipments from loading dock and around
Keywords: Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas , Receiver, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!