Construction Project Manager - Small Cell
Company: TrueNet Communications, a Fujitsu Company
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join the TrueNet family as a Construction Project Manager in the
Las Vegas, NV area. As a TrueNet team member you will receive
competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work schedules.
TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always
looking for the perfect addition.
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for leading project
teams in day-to-day execution of assigned projects. This position
is responsible for accomplishing all phases of assigned projects,
including project initiation, facilitation, project plan
development, quality planning, communications planning, ensuring
projects are delivered on time and within budget. This role
directly supports a customer requested position and typically
manages processes/projects for the customer.
Essential Position Functions:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Plan, direct, and
coordinate activities of designated projects and project teams to
ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within
prescribed time frame and financial parameters.
- Identify project requirements, define project deliverables,
manage project roles, determine and complete training requirements
to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Based upon assigned project(s), may contribute
recommendation(s) to strategic plan, prepare and complete action(s)
plan to implement production and high levels of productivity.
- Based upon assigned project(s), team leadership for projects -
potentially the selection project team members, communication of
job expectations, assign and measure adequate work-flow.
- Work with internal resources, along with external contractors
to complete project initiatives.
- Provide support and offer industry specific
knowledge/experience based on the customer's direction and
- Identify the technical approach to be used on assigned
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones.
- Continuously perform realistic risk assessment, mitigate risks
and remove roadblocks independently.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to
ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding/high quality service and
problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the
high service levels expected by our customers.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and service is pro
- Produce regular written project status reports and lead project
team meetings as required by project.
- Manage scope creep though client change and internal change
orders when applicable.
- Maintain effective relationship and communication with customer
and project team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 years of experience in related field (i.e., project
management, Construction, ROW Engineering, Technical Operations) or
academic equivalent training or projects
- Requires working knowledge of wireless telecommunications
construction or related processes, development of methods and
- Requires working knowledge of commercial power installation
- Experience with a major MSO or Telecom provider preferred.
- Knowledge of OPTIX, SiteTracker, UET Remedy and/or other
project databases preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Intermediate to Expert ability with Windows operating
- Expert level ability with Microsoft office applications -
Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong
attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background
- Vaccination is required and be located in Las Vegas, NV
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 25 pounds one-third of the time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management,
peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those of a standard office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Depending upon scope of project(s) assigned, travel between 25
- 100% may be required.
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal
to high noise levels.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and
specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and
telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support
communications infrastructure for our clients across North America.
Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in
a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries,
excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. TrueNet
Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TrueNet Communications, a Fujitsu Company, Las Vegas , Construction Project Manager - Small Cell, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!