Company: American Fence Company
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job BriefSeeking highly motivated sales person to expand Rental
Fence Sales by managing rental fence sales and projects!We are
seeking a highly motivated Rental Fence Lease Agent/Sales Person to
expand our rental fence business by managing rental fence sales and
projects. We provide an excellent pay structure that includes a
base annual salary plus commission. Typical earnings can exceed
$100K+. This position will be responsible for the marketing and
leasing of temporary fencing to new customers and continue to
maintain relationships with existing customers. Successful
candidates will have the ability to work independently and with the
Branch Manager to achieve sales goals.About Us:
American Fence Company, founded in 1948, is the largest installer
of rental and permanent fence that is focused on future growth. We
provide a high quality of fencing solutions by valuing our
employees which has resulted in average tenure of 9 years of
employment.Job Duties Include:
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories
and on-line sources, following leads from existing clients, and
from contacting contractors at construction sites.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate
products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs and
recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices,
availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Visit customer site, gather footage required to prepare quotes
to customers, send plans to and obtain approval from customers for
- Prepare rental contracts and credit forms to be approved by
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to
resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Coordinate labor and start dates and monitors progress of job
- Confer with contractors and subcontractors on changes and
adjustments to cost estimates.
- Assess panels for damage after rental agreement contract is
completed and determines charges customer on panels as needed.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and
competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing contacting
customers that are delinquent on accounts, keeping sales records,
and filing expense account reports.Education:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED):
- Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Preferred, Field of Study: Business or Construction
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school)
Preferred, Field of Study: Business or ConstructionExperience:
- 3-5 plus years of experience in construction equipment rental
- 2 plus years of experience in business to business
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Comfortable with using smart phone.
- Experience in J.D. Edwards or other accounting system
- Experience with on-line bidding resources such CMD, eBidBoard
or iSqFt.Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Valid driver's license issued in the employing state and good
We offer full Benefit packages to our employees including:
- Group Medical Insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary AD & D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with company match
- Employee DiscountsEOE/AA/M/F/D/V - Drug Free Environment
Keywords: American Fence Company, Las Vegas , Rental Estimator, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!