Receiver at Marquee Las Vegas
Company: Tao Group Hospitality
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionReceiver – Marquee Las VegasDirectly Reports to:
Purchaser, Chef de Cuisine/Executive Sous Chef, Sous Chef
Licenses / Certifications: Food Handling Certificate, Gaming
Registration (where applicable)
Position Summary: Ensure quality and consistency of, and properly
stores, all deliveries. Interacts with fellow employees, and
supervisors in a polite and courteous manner to ensure gracious
Duties and Responsibilities: including but not limited to
- Maintain professional appearance standards as directed in the
Tao Group Hospitality Employee Handbook.
- Anticipate and accommodate the needs of all employees.
- Manages all incoming orders in a quick and efficient
- Accurately follow specifications of purchase order.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of receiving areas, the
kitchen and the entire venue.
- Follow supervisor's instructions, communicate with and support
co-workers while being a team player.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of receiving procedures, following
- Possesses general knowledge of the venue.
- Complies with Department of Health and company sanitation
- Communicates product needs to the purchaser and chefs.
- Properly sets-up receiving station and performs opening/closing
procedures as directed by management, including:
- Review and utilize daily purchase orders.
- Wipes down and keeps receiving areas clean, orderly and
- Performs opening side-work as prescribed.
- Performs closing side-work as prescribed.
- Reports all breakage, damage of equipment or furniture
immediately to management.
- Attends and participates in daily pre-service meetings (where
- Attends and participates in any training sessions or
- Learn by listening, observing other team members and sharing
knowledge while leading by example.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Tao Group Hospitality, its partners
and supporting hotel environments.
- Works as part of a team and provides help and support to all
fellow team members.Training Requirements:Tao Group Hospitality
in-venue Receiver training, and Food Handling certificate.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Previous receiver/stocking experience preferred.
- Experience as a receiver in a high-volume operation
- If you are hired, we will require proof that you have received
the COVID-19 vaccine or that you have a valid religious or medical
reason not to be vaccinated.Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of
- Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts
such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.If you are hired, we
will require proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or
that you have a valid religious or medical reason not to be
vaccinated.This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated
with the job. Tao Group Hospitality reserves the right to make
changes in the above job description and all other duties assigned.
Nothing herein shall restrict Tao Group Hospitality management's
right to assign or reassign tasks, duties, or responsibilities to
this job at any time.
Keywords: Tao Group Hospitality, Las Vegas , Receiver at Marquee Las Vegas, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!