Company: Vegas Pharmacy LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will
process and fill prescriptions. You will undertake other tasks
under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer
service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly. As a pharmacy
technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job
has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication
skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
MUST be willing to perform deliveries using a company vehicle when
needed as a sub. MUST have a valid Nevada drivers license. MUST
have 2 years experience using Pioneer Rx.
\*\*IDEAL CANDIDATE\*\* will have ample experience using the
Pioneer Rx computer processing system.
SIGNING / RETENTION BONUS: Upon completing 90 days of employment
employee will receive a $400 bonus.
* Sterilize surfaces and equipment and prepare the pharmacy for
* Greet customers and answer questions
* Receive prescriptions and check their validity
* Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information
is complete and accurate
* Resolve issues when they arise (e.g. rejected insurance
* Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill
* Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
* Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as
* Comply with all security measures and quality standards
* Must be able to lift at least 60 pounds without issue
* Proven experience as pharmacy technician
* Experience with an online prescription system is a plus
* Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
* Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Outstanding organizational skills
* Reliable with a keen eye for detail
* Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.60 per hour
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Do you have a Pharmacy Technician or Technician In Training
License verifiable on the Nevada Board of Pharmacy Website?
* What rate of pay would you accept for this position?
* Do you have a clean criminal record?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Pioneer Rx and technician: 2 years (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
* Nevada Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Vegas Pharmacy LLC, Las Vegas , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!