Business Systems Analyst
Company: SILVERTON HOTEL & CASINO
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for supporting all software products throughout the
Enterprise, including troubleshooting, user management, and
customization. Executes work associated with project plans created
by IT Management for upgrading or enhancing systems.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
* Maintains software support procedures of property computer
systems and information technology.
* Determines business needs where a technology solution is
* Develops relationships with vendors
* Works with departments to understand their IT requirements
* Project management
* Communicates with business owners on the status of software
troubleshooting and customization.
* Provides an expert functional IT resource to end users on various
Hospitality and Business systems.
* Providing a communication liaison function between software
vendors and the business.
* Coordinates the development and implementation of training
programs to assist in ongoing operations.
* Maintains information security procedures, policies, and
processes that are set forth.
* Responsible for IT Internal Control compliance
* Ensures proper SOP and usage
* Attend property-wide meetings to keep in touch with other
department's computing needs
* Briefs the IT Management on the status of information/business
* Ensures computing systems are operating in compliance with the
Gaming Control Board regulations.
* Resolves staff conflicts.
* Ensures that security integrity for all computing systems is
maintained and documented.
* Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Silverton
* Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental
policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and
follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the
* Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
* Maintain an open line of communication with Managers.
* Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all
interactions with guests, fellow Team Members, and Vendors.
* Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional
* Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an
essential function of the job.
* Arriving on time for all scheduled shifts is considered an
essential function of the job.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to communicate with staff on an advanced support software
* Ability to communicate with co-workers and senior management on a
* Ability to analyze the needs for other department tasks and match
a cost-effective computing resource to that task and resolve
business software issues.
* Able to grasp the methods of other operator jurisdictions.
* Competent in oral and written communications.
* Ability to learn computing systems from both a technical and user
Skills, Education & Other Requirements:
* College degree in computer science or related field or at least
1+ years of experience in a Software support capacity
* Casino Business Applications Experience preferred
* Technical background knowledge in all aspects of the network,
business software support, and desktop computing.
* Knowledge of project management and being familiar with project
* Familiar with casino, hotel, and food and beverage operations
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
Required Work Cards:
* Identification that establishes identity
* Identification that establishes the right to work in the United
* Gaming card registration
* TAM card
* DMV printout
Machinery, Work Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used:
* Windows Server
* Intel-Based Computers/Servers
* Active Directory
* Cisco Operation Systems
* Windows 7 & 10 Operating Systems
* Software management tools
* iSeries preferred
* POS Systems
* PMS Systems
* Phone Systems
* Microsoft Project
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Project Software
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Las Vegas, NV 89139: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Software Support: 1 year (Preferred)
* Enlgish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: SILVERTON HOTEL & CASINO, Las Vegas , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!